• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

    We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

    Register Log in

Fable TLC PC Mods!

D

DragonMaster91

Guest
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

habo498;265581 said:
+rep+rep+rep+rep+repbaby
DON'T DOUBLE POST PLEASE!!
Also, it is as simple as copying and pasting. Oops, I just told you...
 
N

nace1010

Guest
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

Hey guys. I am so Johnny come lately but still gotta say, Fable is a good game. Graphics may not be "best" but they ARE damn good. ****load of textures in this game, which I can appreciate, especially when some of my favorite games use the same **** so shamelessly. Learning how to use fable explorer was fun as well, and addictive: If your not careful, you end up tweakin **** and playin with that more time than you spend actually playing the damn game. I am rambling though. In a nutshell, with the game and the mods, I have had so much fun. God bless the maker of FE. God bless you .fmp makers.


P.S. - free roaming kicks ass!!!!


-nace1010
 

GMRauru

GOMLB
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
805
Reaction score
0
Points
48
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

Is this really the thread for that?
 
M

medallion123

Guest
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

ok im confused when i click the trader mod spawn on mine it says that the memory is protected how do i fix this?
 

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
3,743
Reaction score
99
Points
150
Age
26
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

Run as admin?
 

OldBoy

25,000
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
665
Reaction score
3
Points
60
Age
38
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

medallion123;279460 said:
ok im confused when i click the trader mod spawn on mine it says that the memory is protected how do i fix this?

Urahara;279471 said:
Run as admin?

Run as admin doesn't work.

But I'm not sure what mod you are using... Also; this is probably not the correct thread for your question...
 
B

ButterFingers

Guest
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

This guide if i may call it that, seems to be pretty good, i've been curious about modding fable, so i decided to give it a try;)

and, oh! hello moderators n everything:)
 
B

ButterFingers

Guest
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

(could not edit the previous post, got "page not found")
and i've been wondering about something else... I it is possible to add new places to the game and stuff like new cullis-gates it might b in this forum, if so, can anyone post a link to that forum page?

over'n out;)
 

wozemomo

New Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

i think some1 should create a multiplayer arena mod, but with more rounds and more things to buy in the shop and some where to spend xp (e.g. people would start fighting easy enemies with the basic equipment)
 

MGSpro97

Paladin
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
28
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

When I downloaded Fable Explorer and Albion Explorer I got the option to 'Run' or 'Save' the file. I ran them and they downloaded (I haven't actually tried them out yet) but when I tried to download Free Roam I got the option to 'Open' or 'Save' the file. I clicked open and it said Microsoft couldn't open the file. What do I do? Is there another way to download it? Is it necessary to download Free Roam in order to mod Fable? Will someone help me?
 

nicomon

Why?
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
67
Reaction score
1
Points
35
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

Try clicking save instead of open.
 

MGSpro97

Paladin
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
28
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

nicomon;406675 said:
Try clicking save instead of open.

I did but all it did was save it, if I click on it it says 'Windows cannot open this file.' Can someone help me? I really want to mod Fable. I backed up all my files, downloaded Fable Explorer and Albion Explorer and it seems stupid that I should get stopped because I can't download a Free Roam application! Is there anything I can do? :'(
 

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
1,610
Reaction score
363
Points
275
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

MGSpro97;407000 said:
I did but all it did was save it, if I click on it it says 'Windows cannot open this file.' Can someone help me? I really want to mod Fable. I backed up all my files, downloaded Fable Explorer and Albion Explorer and it seems stupid that I should get stopped because I can't download a Free Roam application! Is there anything I can do? :'(

Download the free roam app from (FableTLCmod wiki) and it should be open-able as a zip file.
 

MGSpro97

Paladin
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
28
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

DarkONI;407001 said:
Download the free roam app from (FableTLCmod wiki) and it should be open-able as a zip file.

I still can't, it still says windows can't open it. It says the file is invalid
 

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
1,610
Reaction score
363
Points
275
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

MGSpro97;407007 said:
I still can't, it still says windows can't open it. It says the file is invalid

Then please try to open the file using an archive program such as 7-zip, winrar etc, also let me ask, do you have problems with zip/rar archives often when you download or this does happen only with the Freeroam App?
 

MGSpro97

Paladin
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
28
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

DarkONI;407011 said:
Then please try to open the file using an archive program such as 7-zip, winrar etc, also let me ask, do you have problems with zip/rar archives often when you download or this does happen only with the Freeroam App?

I have this problem often.
 

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
1,610
Reaction score
363
Points
275
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

MGSpro97;407013 said:
I have this problem often.

Do you use a wireless connection? Did you try to download the same file with a different browser(s)? Did you try to open the file with any archive application such as 7-zip?
 

MGSpro97

Paladin
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
28
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

DarkONI;407015 said:
Do you use a wireless connection? Did you try to download the same file with a different browser(s)? Did you try to open the file with any archive application such as 7-zip?

I don't know half of that is but yes I have a wireless communication.
 
Top