• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable TLC PC Mods!

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable TLC PC Mods!

MGSpro97;407023 said:
I don't know half of that is but yes I have a wireless communication.

Then try to switch to a wired connection, you might be experiencing a packet loss due to the fact that you're using a wireless connection, therefore you should check your wireless connection status for eventual issues and specifically the amount of lost packets.

MGSpro97

Paladin
Reaction score

DarkONI;407031 said:
Then try to switch to a wired connection, you might be experiencing a packet loss due to the fact that you're using a wireless connection, therefore you should check your wireless connection status for eventual issues and specifically the amount of lost packets.

O.k.

phieubatvn

Reaction score

I have a problem too, i can't enter FableTCLMods.com so i can't download that tools you show as Fable Explorer ..., that website just show 403 Forbidden, I don't have permission to access.
Hey, if you still have that tools, why you don't upload it in mediafire, please....
----sorry, my bad English----------

phieubatvn

Reaction score

Oh I see, that mean I must forget about it and play Fable TLC without modding.
Anyway thank for anwser.

XXL Smartass

Born to be AWESOME!!!
Reaction score
If you are looking for TLC mods,STOP you won't find anything download Fable Explorer and start modding by your self.If you have questions ask me.

Deus Mortis

Reaction score
Fable TLC PC Mods!

Seeing as alot of people are asking for mods for Fable I decided to make this post. Before you start poking around I highly suggest that you back-up all your Fable files in case something goes horrible wrong.

The modding community of Fable is very small. Actually, this site is the only one that deals with Fable modding.

FABLETLCMOD: Making our own destiny...

I've personally tried some of them, the enviroment mods are especially nice.

Editing things is quite tricky, adding stuff even more so. You have been warned, I will not be held responsible for any damage to your person or computer for banging various body parts at the monitor.

First of you'll need Fabe Explorer.

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Tools => Installers For Fable Explorer & Albion Explorer

Awsome little program that lets you poke around with the game files. You can, for example, remove the scarring feature in the game if you wish.

Albion Explorer.... What you could call your basic map editor, yet there is alot more to it.

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Tools => AlbionExplorer

There is one more thing you'll need, Free Roaming Application.

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Utilities (read-only) => Free Roaming Application

As the name suggests, it allows you to Free Roam. You can walk everywhere in Fable, like up hills on the side of the road, as long as nothing is blocking your path. It's also required to "unlock" the files in this manner to be able to mod.

As I said, it can be quite confusing at first, especially if you haven't done any modding before. You can either check their forums out, ask any modder there on their forums, or someone over here on ProjectEgo. There is also a niffty little 'Wiki' feature you could use.
Documentation [Fable TLC Mod Wiki]

As to the mods themselves, you can find some at the website and alot more on their forums.

Interesting stuff:
Guide of how to add stuff to chests (that's the way to spawn items gotten from mods)
Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Scripting => Adding Items To Chests For Noobs
Disable scarring/bruising. For some reason it goes to the last post, scroll up to see the actually guide. I've used it many times, I hate getting scarred and ugly!
Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Mods => Easy Scar / Bruise removal.

Also See Sephiroxas's Thread About Hidden Items In Fable:
http://forums.projectego.net/trophies-items-clothing-doom-1684/
I tried download FE from your link but it says its corrupted help? pleez

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I tried download FE from your link but it says its corrupted help? pleez
Try downloading Fable Explorer again; sometimes you download it
corrupt. Usually works with Firefox and Chrome.

FableFanBoy

I'm a huge fan
Reaction score
Hi all

If any mod developers are watching this, please make a mod where you can marry madame minzche(bordello woman with the pink dress) and also do other stuff married people do ;)

That would be amazing :)