• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Trainers

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable Trainers

Fallen God;100375 said:
Can i get some help please.

And I said

Fallen God;97090 said:
The trainers arent working for me, dont no why, i run them whilst the game is on, a enable a cheat and nothing, tryied all the different ones as well nothing. Then i exited the game then opened it again and opened the trainer again but it still didtnt work. I tried the 24 trainer and the first shop one. Thanks for any help dudes.

Forget to say that im running Vista 32bit not sure if thats a problem.

Sephiroxas;97101 said:
that might be a problem. But I don't have Vista. I use the trainers all the time, so I'm not sure what the problem might be. :unsure:

As there's no one else on here who knows much about trainers, I don't know how much help you're going to get.
they seem to work for most people if they don't work for you than I'm sorry. :unsure::(

K

Kusumura

ALT METHOD: Learn to play the game to become better than Asians playing CS (No offence intended- it's just a fact XD.)

S

Skorm Disciple

wow this really helped +rep

the 24 one strted fine but then it froze mjy game so i decided on he worf one, i downloaded it and wen it finished the little download tab closed and a winzip thing popped up about buying winzip i closed it and then i tried the game and i pressed F3 and killed something with my sword and i didnt get 1 mill. for XP on strength

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm Disciple;110935 said:
the 24 one strted fine but then it froze mjy game so i decided on he worf one, i downloaded it and wen it finished the little download tab closed and a winzip thing popped up about buying winzip i closed it and then i tried the game and i pressed F3 and killed something with my sword and i didnt get 1 mill. for XP on strength

Don't know what to tell you man.I didn't make them. if they don't work, there's not much I can do. :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm Disciple;110894 said:
wow this really helped +rep

That popup for purchasing winzip always pops up when you use it, you just have to open the program up wait a couple of seconds for it to appear, close it then unzip files. This shouldnt have effected the trainer in anyway unless it didnt unzip right before you closed it.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

winrar > winzip :D

Twilight

Reaction score

How do I download the Trainer+24?

E

evoholic

gurus, could somebody please send me the trainers in my email... the links are blocked so i couldnt get an access through it... please help... thanks....

btw, its for fable...

here's my add... [email protected]

P

Pirate323

§ephiroxa§;140007 said:
You got to the alternate download I have provided: TurboUpload- One-Click Webhosting - File ID 1629113
i tried downloading this to decrease my age because i lvl'd my character up so much that he was 65, but for some reason when i click the link i get a gray page. if theres something you could do like post a new link or e-mail the trainer to me that would be very helpful. thank you.

oh and my e-mail is [email protected]

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Pirate323;156493 said:
i tried downloading this to decrease my age because i lvl'd my character up so much that he was 65, but for some reason when i click the link i get a gray page. if theres something you could do like post a new link or e-mail the trainer to me that would be very helpful. thank you.

oh and my e-mail is [email protected]
To tell you the truth. I don't have that program on my computer anymore. :( And the link isn't working either. so I'm not sure what to do. :(

T

Tanro

To get the +24 you have to do a little searchin over at fabletlcmod forums.

I have it if you need it. Send me a message on aol or yahoo

D

Dreamzone

My virusprotection(if that's the right word to say/type) says that both shop trainers have trojan horses

EDIT: Ooh the turboUpload is clean, can u upload Shop Trainer 2 to Speedyshare , turboupload or something, just not not rapidshare :p
thxx

EDIT #2: whoops turboupload is dangerous too :(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Neither of the application's are Viruses. Did you even read the first post?

NOTE: If your virus scanner tells you that any of these are viruses this is why:

***BlueTooth/Keshire: "This app looks for activation keys that will show up as a keylogger in virus apps."***

F

Forsaken

k dude, im not getting this at all i have the trainer running and i have Fable TLC running. Downloaded version FYI. I turned on MAX EVIL and nothing happened at all, i tried it paused that the OPTIONS venue showing world save so on and so forth. What am i doing wrong? Note i have clicked disable all cheats before turning any on

Forgot to say im running the +24 Trainer

C

CrazyConshy

Do the infinite gold and alignment mods happen instantly?

D

Dreamzone

§ephiroxa§;164314 said:
Neither of the application's are Viruses. Did you even read the first post?

No i didn't read it, sorry

0cean v0id

Trainers plus ae and fe equals total HELL
+rep for links

T

Tenchry

Can anyone help me out with this problem it happens with trainer+24 and shop trainer

Image of Fable Trainer - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
page4