• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Trainers

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score
Re: Fable Trainers

you probably need administrative rights, so log on as administrator

T

Tenchry

Man;172073 said:
you probably need administrative rights, so log on as administrator

the only account on my PC is administrator, i try to run it as admin also still the same thing

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

then my guess would be that the file its looking for is in a different directory than the default one

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

try reinstalling it to where you installed fable (C:programfiles/microsoftgames/fable)

T

Tenchry

IT WAS MY AVAST! :O! avast is very very bad... but good..

O

Omegamode

I'm trying to get the trainer +24 to work and nothings working. I've set the game and the trainer both to be compatible with Windows XP SP2. I've put it in the same folder that fable is in. Maybe it's cause I have vista but I'm wondering if there's anything else I could do or something I haven't done so I could get it to work.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Omegamode;183622 said:
I'm trying to get the trainer +24 to work and nothings working. I've set the game and the trainer both to be compatible with Windows XP SP2. I've put it in the same folder that fable is in. Maybe it's cause I have vista but I'm wondering if there's anything else I could do or something I haven't done so I could get it to work.

Maybe it should not be in the same folder as Fable. I have the trainer in a seperate folder and it works fine.

R

RPG player

Really need a trainer

Can someone tell me where from to download this trainer:fable +24 trainer.Or if someone has it send it by email:[email protected]

A

apatamized

Question For you guys. Im running vista 32 bit home edition and I can run all trainers minus the shop trainers. Put everything at Windows XP SP 2 comp.. and administrator. No matter what I have tried, on buying something, the game crashes. Any ideas?

G

Garebear20

HELLO, I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS IF THERES A TRAINER THAT PUTS THE ASSASSIN'S OUTFIT IN ALL SHOPS OR ALL CLOTHES IN ALL SHOPS, AND IF THEY DO COULD YOU PUT A LINK OR SOMETHING?? THANKS :D

C

creaturefan

Omegamode;183622 said:

I´ve got the same problem... is there anybody who knows what went wrong?

(I disabled my firewall etc...)

PS: I´m sorry- my english isn´t very good (I´m german)

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Can you add my trainer too? >_>

dragon flames

the killer of bandits
Reaction score

creaturefan;196506 said:
I´ve got the same problem... is there anybody who knows what went wrong?

(I disabled my firewall etc...)

PS: I´m sorry- my english isn´t very good (I´m german)

try another fable trainer or try opening the trainer first and then fable. everytime i use a trainer i always open it first and it always works for me

PS: youre english is better than most people that actually speak the language so dont worry about it ;)

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

how come ShopTrainer2 keeps crashing my Fable TLC? :unsure: i put the White Wizard Hat code in, put 777. amount and it crashes my game EVERY time

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Srsly add my trainer