• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Trainers

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Fable Trainers

Do you have a PC Version of fable?? Would you Like to alter your game without Complicated modding? Or are you just starting out? Why not try these Fable Trainers. Just click on the link provided, and download away.

I've only found these three, and they each have different advantages.
(Thanks to NeutronHInc for the Second Shop Trainer)

The Worf Trainer +10**
  • A very interesting trainer, Helps me out sometimes.
    • Preview - What it does & what it looks like
Trainer +24**

• One of my favorites, it has a few things the worf trainer doesn't have.
    • Preview - What it does & What it looks like
Shop Trainer**

• Enables you to buy many different things, including the sword of Aeon's, & Avo's Tear
    • Preview - What it does & What it looks like
Shop Trainer 2**
  • Lets you determine the amount of the item you want
You need Winrar to unzip a few, but they're all fun. Enjoy :rolleyes:

NOTE: If your virus scanner tells you that any of these are viruses this is why:

***BlueTooth/Keshire: "This app looks for activation keys that will show up as a keylogger in virus apps."***

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Trainers

Nice Markie
Can you buy anything at all with Shop trainer 2? Is there a list of what you can type in?

D

darthlime101

Yeah, I would like that list as well.

I think you have a newer version of the Fable ShopTrainer. *checks* Nope. I just don't remember seeing Silver Keys and/or Archons Armor.

+rep

P

Pilgrim

Albion Knight;64780 said:
Nice Markie
Can you buy anything at all with Shop trainer 2? Is there a list of what you can type in?

Yeah you can buy just about anything with it, but not style cards. And it has a bundled text file called ItemValues.txt with (guess what) the item values in it.

Edit: Also, for unlisted (or new) items check FE under OBJECTS, find ObjectID and use that.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That ItemsValue.txt would be worth it all by itself. I hate having to search for every item code that I want to put into a chest

V

Vegeta

So do you like just download them and they will be on there or what?

P

Pilgrim

Vegeta;64798 said:
So do you like just download them and they will be on there or what?
Yep you just run them whilst playing Fable. Alt-Tab to the trainer for the options, then back to Fable. They don't need to be installed or placed in any specific folder or anything.

V

Vegeta

awesome thanks +rep

Umm... when I clicked on the link to download it pulled upthe site you download it and I clicked Open then it brought me to the winrar thing... Now what?

V

Vegeta

Okay now that I extracted it to a temporary folder do I just load up fable and it will work?

P

Pilgrim

Yeah load Fable, Alt-Esc to desktop (if the music is still playing and your mouse isn't responding, try pressing the windows key), run the trainer, peruse it, then go back to Fable.

V

Vegeta

More rep coming your way!

Ok... I need to open the Trainer 1st from its folder though right?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Most of the trainers recommend turning on one cheat at a time and then disabling them. I haven't had an issue with it but it bears mentioning

Vegeta: Nope you can run it at any time

P

Pilgrim

Vegeta;64814 said:
More rep coming your way!

Ok... I need to open the Trainer 1st from its folder though right?

It doesn't really matter, but that way the trainer might reset the options to 'off' when you load up fable. Anyway you can switch back and forth as you please to check on it.

Edit: Beat me to it AK

V

Vegeta

I loaded fable... and i pressed alt tab and pulled up worf but the only thing of worf showing is the logo...

P

Pilgrim

Sorry can't help you there, I haven't used that trainer, and as I'm not at home right now I can't test it out. Try the second one, I can't see any advantages to using the Worf one over the +24 one.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Pilgrim;64824 said:
Sorry can't help you there, I haven't used that trainer, and as I'm not at home right now I can't test it out. Try the second one, I can't see any advantages to using the Worf one over the +24 one.

The +24 one makes my game crash a lot for no reason sometimes. The illegal operation thing pops up and closes fable. I've never had any problems with Worf, and Worf makes a sound so you know it's working.

Anyone who has trouble with Worf just look at the preview I posted. It lists the commands. Worf uses the F keys at the top of the keyboard

P

Pilgrim

Sephiroxas;64826 said:
The +24 one makes my game crash a lot for no reason sometimes. The illegal operation thing pops up and closes fable. I've never had any problems with Worf, and Worf makes a sound so you know it's working.

Anyone who has trouble with Worf just look at the preview I posted. It lists the commands. Worf uses the F keys at the top of the keyboard
Odd, I've never had that problem, and +24 has more options so I'll just stick with it.

V

Vegeta

Alright.... I got them to work once but I didnt save fable and exited out and when I got on again and pressed f1 then f3 then f7 and they all made that jingly sound... then I remembered you were supposed to only pick one at the time so I pressed end.. then i pressed f1 again and it didnt work... I tried alll of them nothing... then I re-Opened the file with fable still minimized and it still wouldnt work?