• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Trainers

V

Venator

Re: Fable Trainers

I hate to necro threads, especially for a game as old as this for this reason, but I was curious if anyone had ever figured out how to get the +24 trainer to work in Vista without the game crashing. I had used that one back when I had XP, so I'm missing it's wide range of funtions, lol. I tried running both it and the game under Windows XP compatibility and "as an administrator," but to no avail. I'd hate to believe there's no way around it, but I'd at least like that confirmed if that's the case.

mesobord

Reaction score

it isent working im trying to get 24+ and when i Extract it it says
Extracting FableTrn.exe Blocked by Windows
Extracting FableTrn.exe OK
how do i unblock it
i tryed 10+ and its Extracted right but when i open it it just shows me the logo
i dont want to play a old guy :'(

mesobord

Reaction score

i looked at 10+ and i think it is working if i press f1 f2 f3 so on i hear something i just dont know how to use it it says read nfo for a list of commands but when i open w0rf it says system information cannot open this nfo file. it might be corrupted or an unrecognized version can somone list me the commands.

mesobord

Reaction score

ok i got the commands but it doesent have age :'( it there a way to make your guy 18 with
10+ or do i need 24+

G

Garland

ehm idk why but the shop trainer and trainer +24 not works to me maybe im doing smth wrong? or smth idk maybe some1 can help?

F

Fable dude

I´m using The Worf trainer +10, but how do i disable the cheats?

F

Fable dude

mesobord;349450 said:
i looked at 10+ and i think it is working if i press f1 f2 f3 so on i hear something i just dont know how to use it it says read nfo for a list of commands but when i open w0rf it says system information cannot open this nfo file. it might be corrupted or an unrecognized version can somone list me the commands.

extract it then open it with notepad

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Everyone always tells me their broken, then when I click on them they're all fine. I can check again but I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with them. >.>

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
only ones i have a problem getting are Plus 24 and the shop trainers

brandonlz

Reaction score
Can someone help me with the first shop trainer please!
I keep crashing whenever i try to click after i put in the digits.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
you're new.
NECROPOSTING IS A FAUX PAS
Ask Sephiroxas

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
hate to necro but
Anybody have a clean PKG? my fable character cant hold bows anymore, making restarting impossible