• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FableExplorer not working; Sits there blank and empty.

Aime

Neko Cookie
Reaction score
FableExplorer not working; Sits there blank and empty.

Hello everyone!

And yes, I did just make my text bright yellow so you would struggle to read it.

Anyways, I have a issue with FableExplorer (or ShadowNet). When I open it up, all I see is blank with no text or anything.

Heres a screeny:

Help.jpg

Any help would be very appreciated :]
... Oh and sorry if this is in the wrong forum/section, or if I did something bad, etc etc xD Don't kill me!

Johnnysauur

Fable:TLC
Reaction score
Re: FableExplorer not working; Sits there blank and empty.

Aime;410170 said:
Hello everyone!

And yes, I did just make my text bright yellow so you would struggle to read it.

Anyways, I have a issue with FableExplorer (or ShadowNet). When I open it up, all I see is blank with no text or anything.

Heres a screeny:

Help.jpg

Any help would be very appreciated :]
... Oh and sorry if this is in the wrong forum/section, or if I did something bad, etc etc xD Don't kill me!

This happened to me, with Albion Explorer, simple change the directory the program is trying to look for, to the correct directory. Then it should automatically show the files.

Of course this inst guaranteed but it didn't fix my TNG viewing problems on Albion Explorer.

Roger

Reaction score
How do you change directory
You change the directory in the config file, depends whether your on cbox shadownet fe or just fe. regular fe doesn't have a config but shadownet does and cbox does.