• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fallout 4 Creation Kit and console mods.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
More Preston quests and horse armor!!!

I am very excited for console mods namely.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Was reading about this the other day and they are coming sooner than I expected for consoles.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Was reading about this the other day and they are coming sooner than I expected for consoles.
You can check out the list of mods available at Bethesda's website. They are mostly hack tier edits right now, which you could do on consoles since forever. But this kind of change in the industry is a good one and hopefully it will snowball into something much bigger.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You can check out the list of mods available at Bethesda's website. They are mostly hack tier edits right now, which you could do on consoles since forever. But this kind of change in the industry is a good one and hopefully it will snowball into something much bigger.

I agree, would be good to see a decent mod marketplace and easily downloadable and activated mods on console. Could be a real shift in the industry if more games can make use of this.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
SONY WON’T ALLOW BETHESDA’S MODS ON PLAYSTATION

After months and months of waiting to be given the green light for mods on PlayStation Bethesda have now been told that Sony will not allow them on their platform.

Full Statement

After months of discussion with Sony, we regret to say that while we have long been ready to offer mod support on PlayStation 4, Sony has informed us they will not approve user mods the way they should work: where users can do anything they want for either Fallout 4 or Skyrim Special Edition.

Like you, we are disappointed by Sony’s decision given the considerable time and effort we have put into this project, and the amount of time our fans have waited for mod support to arrive. We consider this an important initiative and we hope to find other ways user mods can be available for our PlayStation audience. However, until Sony will allow us to offer proper mod support for PS4, that content for Fallout 4 and Skyrim on PlayStation 4 will not be available.

We will provide an update if and when this situation changes.