• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FALLOUT 4

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Fallout 4 Add-Ons – Automatron, Wasteland Workshop, Far Harbor and More

Since Fallout 4 launched, we’ve been blown away by your support for the game. It stands as our most successful title ever and that couldn’t have happened without you. It’s been truly inspiring, the stories, images and experiences that you’ve created. And now it’s time to share with you some of what we’ve been creating – our first series of add-ons: Automatron, Wasteland Workshop and Far Harbor.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
The DLC sounds on par with what they did with Shivering Isles, going to Maine will probably be quite the experience. I am disappointed with the wasteland workshop, I was hoping for something more like an overhaul for settlement building, Bethesda are big fans of the creation genre but they don't seem to want to lead the way. I'm hoping there will be new items and articles of clothing littered throughout the DLC, I don't like wearing power armor as I have an old rpg stigma of heavy armors I rather like the idea of being quick on my feet, even if that's not necessarily a mechanic in the game.

*Really important very soon the season pass will double in price to reflect the amount of DLC being added, go ahead and get it now if you have not already and save a buck.