• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fat/Thin Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coffindodger

Fat/Thin Question

I know you can get down to 0 fatness by eating celery, but is it possible to become even thinner? I have no Physique at all. I'm primarily a Skill/Will user, just have the toughness for the HP and the Brutal Styles.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fat/Thin Question

Nope, once it hits 0, it doesn't go any lower.

D

DarkSyndrome

I have 0 physique and my character is still buff for some reason. Male, quite high skill and very high will. He just suddenly grew 23 strong points for no reason.. Thoughts?

C

Ch0seN 0nE

I have maxed out strength and skill. I have about 3 more will spells at level 4 then i am done
also a good way to raise stats is to go to the bowerstone alchemist and buy the potions that give you 62k experience.
Its 10k gold for one potion

C

CertainDeath

I do the above. I travel between Bloodstone and the Town Square, buying up all the XP potions. It's easier than hunting out enemies to destroy, and is more worth your while. And...It's more efficient.

thugziee

gangsterishh
Reaction score

so if i eat celery,... ill get thinner?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Coffindodger;233804 said:
I know you can get down to 0 fatness by eating celery, but is it possible to become even thinner? I have no Physique at all. I'm primarily a Skill/Will user, just have the toughness for the HP and the Brutal Styles.
why would you want to be thinner,? do you want to look anorexic?

Status
Not open for further replies.