• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Character

M

mr_nero

Re: Favorite Character

I liked that wizard minion of jack of blades I think he's cool :p

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

HAS to be jack of blades or better yet the one in leather at the bordello and ive always hated maze he seemed too snobby in a im better than you kind of way

B

Bi-Ryu

My favorite character is the Jack of Blades combined with your Hero. You are the source of all evil when you put that mask on after you defeat Jack again. Its absolutely intoxicating the way way you look with Fire Assassins Clothes on as well as the jack of blade mask.

M

madmagemc

I'd have to vote for either Twin Blades, the Sister, or the Random Traders you meat, er... meet... hehe... in the wilds throughout Albion.

I do agree, though, that most folks you run into are just paper dolls and not very engaging. I did find it funny to have one fellow in Barrowstone North tell me to leave his wife alone when I gave her a chocolates (and a manly arm pump). :D

D

darthlime101

The Assassin is cool. The characters that appear only for the shortest amount of time are usually the coolest.

OldBoy

Reaction score

The skinny bodyguards.

F

fabler

jack of blades..... ive got to ppl, a good and a bad obviosly, and i only use my evil guy because he has full fire assasin, and sword of aeons and jacks mask(on), so he looks so much like jacks of blades.... and jack always makes cool entries!!

Jack of blades 4 life!!

and ma second would be the heros sister... she is so innocent.... its nearlly illegal to act that innocent..

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Of course...
Jack, he is so sweet with his masks and stuff and his katana before he gets the sword of aeons, plus he totally kicked the guildsmasters *** but then again so did I.

Spoiler Tags Added - Dark Drakan

D

darthlime101

Please use spoiler tags. Giving away secrets on the forum is allowed but only when using the spoiler tags. Its the little lock button when writing a reply. Thank you.

I'd like to say JoB is my favorite but I can't. He was such a small (physically) person to be the main villain. If Thunder turned evil, that would've been an entirely different story. Although I have to admit that I do love Jacks voice.

B

Big_Mac

Jack of Blades
Your sister
and... Me lol

N

Ninja Mage

The Bandit Leader Twinblade!!! Hes the best!!!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I liked Thunder because he is a huge black guy.
I liked the Twayduh in tha beginning because ov his funni accent: "Hello, I'm a Twayduh!"
I liked Jack's voice.
I also liked the Twinblade's Camp bodyguard.

But I do enjoy listening to the Guild Shop Keeper calling me a "Little Scrote" :lol:

N

Ninja Mage

droded;91839 said:
I liked Thunder because he is a huge black guy.
I liked the Twayduh in tha beginning because ov his funni accent: "Hello, I'm a Twayduh!"
I liked Jack's voice.
I also liked the Twinblade's Camp bodyguard.

But I do enjoy listening to the Guild Shop Keeper calling me a "Little Scrote" :lol:

ILMAO!!! ya you cnt forget the twayduh!!! hahahaha nice

Hey thx for the rep! Twinblade forever!!

G

Gollak_Khal

Just for weirdness sake I will say the poetry reading guard.

B

Bandit King

I like Twinblade, the guy has style in being a leader that and having a cool Bandit camp. Guy runs..who did run a pretty good place until i Respectfully toke his place. :O

J

Jack_Of_Games

Lets face it everone Jack Of Blades is the coolest.....but i like Roth (the guy from the arena. Hes got an awsome mohock)

G

Gollak_Khal

Twinblade was to easy to kill though but he did look cool. Even if he was a push over.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

I like the bowerstone north sheriff he's the man.
I hate hisper though.... dont know why, she just tics me off. i mean i play through the whole game good but for some reason i just have to kill whisper. oh well.