• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite kind of tea?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Tried me some tea today. I always wrote it off but I had lunch at this real ritzy place with real tea and man I've found a new habit haha.

What is your favorite blends? I really am liking Green tea right now.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I don't tend to drink different flavoured teas but I do drink many different brands and styles of tea. It's my coffee that I vary a lot with different flavours and types.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I don't tend to drink different flavoured teas but I do drink many different brands and styles of tea. It's my coffee that I vary a lot with different flavours and types.
Used to drink it black, finding a good cup of joe can be a real achievement. Single serve Kuerigs are just insanely awesome but the price that comes with it and all.

With tea I don't have those ups and downs that come with coffee. Just a steady rise in alertness. I'm just trying to get off the sugar so much.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Black and fruity. Apple, peach, orange, cherry... everything goes.
Don't mind green, but dislike red teas - the only sour I want in my tea is lemon.

Also a fan of old-school "things I can pick up in my back yard" teas like cowslip, linden blossom, carrot, etc.

Generally, I want my tea to have a fresh, clear taste, which is also why I usually don't like anything with a creamy flavor.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Personally, I'm a fan of chai and green tea. Been drinking a lot of lemongrass and citrus tea lately too. Not a huge fan of your 'traditional' teas. I'm more of a coffee drinker honestly, usually having maybe 2-3 coffees a day. I take it black - like my men.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Black and fruity. Apple, peach, orange, cherry... everything goes.
Don't mind green, but dislike red teas - the only sour I want in my tea is lemon.

Also a fan of old-school "things I can pick up in my back yard" teas like cowslip, linden blossom, carrot, etc.

Generally, I want my tea to have a fresh, clear taste, which is also why I usually don't like anything with a creamy flavor.
Now there's a man who knows what he likes.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Personally, I'm a fan of chai and green tea. Been drinking a lot of lemongrass and citrus tea lately too. Not a huge fan of your 'traditional' teas. I'm more of a coffee drinker honestly, usually having maybe 2-3 coffees a day. I take it black - like my men.

I'm right there with you but like I said I gotta lay off the moon sugar.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm right there with you but like I said I gotta lay off the moon sugar.

It usually depends on how I'm feeling in terms of sugar. Sometimes I'll have up to 2 teaspoons of sugar when I'm feeling naughty. Otherwise it's none at all or just a little. I like the bitterness of black coffee in the same way I love dark chocolate. Scott's always getting on my case about how much coffee I drink, when I'm nothing compared to my mother and sister. They actually get caffeine headaches if they don't drink enough coffee. I've made a point of never drinking so much that my body depends on it. I try to drink apple juice when I wake up instead of coffee as often as I can as it's apparently far more affective in waking you up.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Always two sugars and milk in both my tea & coffee.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Always two sugars and milk in both my tea & coffee.
20b232101633836e1a7a46a9a94031dffcb0530a6d2c9bab63b7278bc60c4cc0.jpg

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Don't eat much in the way of cakes, sweets etc and don't drink fizzy drinks really so think I should be ok. :lol:

Aw man, then you're really not livin'. Here have a kitkat.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Aw man, then you're really not livin'. Here have a kitkat.

I do partake from time to time just not a regular occurrence. Biscuits are my Achilles heel when it comes to sweet things.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Earl Grey is my babe, no sugar or milk. But I have a wide selection of teas available for any occassion; I am looking in my tea box now and I have earl grey, lady grey, Irish breakfast, Lipton, chai, green, hibiscus, chamomile, and a blend I bought at a local health store that is lavender, chamomile, sage, and honeysuckle petals.
I never sugar my tea, sometimes I'll put honey in; but rarely, and I'll splash some milk in plain old breakfast and Lipton teas. Sometimes if I'm lucky I'll have a biscuit to dunk in my tea.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Earl Grey is my babe, no sugar or milk. But I have a wide selection of teas available for any occassion; I am looking in my tea box now and I have earl grey, lady grey, Irish breakfast, Lipton, chai, green, hibiscus, chamomile, and a blend I bought at a local health store that is lavender, chamomile, sage, and honeysuckle petals.
I never sugar my tea, sometimes I'll put honey in; but rarely, and I'll splash some milk in plain old breakfast and Lipton teas. Sometimes if I'm lucky I'll have a biscuit to dunk in my tea.

You have got to be the most British non-Brit I have ever seen.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
You have got to be the most British non-Brit I have ever seen.
Ta muchly. Apparently when I was a wee lad (Four or five years of age) I had a bit of a Northern Irish accent, but it was probably just a speech impediment; however I did spend quite a chunk of my early teens watching nothing but British TV.
I actually only drink tea once or twice a week, but when I do I have two or three cups, and I rarely drink coffee nowadays, I try to avoid it after having six cups of generic bad office coffee per night working 3rd shift for over a year, it really burned me out on any coffee that isn't practically sugary milk with java notes hidden under some artisan flavoring.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ta muchly. Apparently when I was a wee lad (Four or five years of age) I had a bit of a Northern Irish accent, but it was probably just a speech impediment; however I did spend quite a chunk of my early teens watching nothing but British TV.

Heh, I used to get asked a lot if I was Irish, but that's more understandable being Scottish. My voice has become a lot more deep over the years and I've been told I have a very tame Scots accent and sound American a lot. I put that down to talking to Americans all the time and all the American shows I watch. I think I've just got one of those accents that picks up a lot of different bits and bobs and adapts. I've been told I sound posh before. But then I swear like a sailor so God knows.
I actually only drink tea once or twice a week, but when I do I have two or three cups, and I rarely drink coffee nowadays, I try to avoid it after having six cups of generic bad office coffee per night working 3rd shift for over a year, it really burned me out on any coffee that isn't practically sugary milk with java notes hidden under some artisan flavoring.

I'm a daily coffee drinker, I'm on my second now actually! I worry about my teeth, I'd hate for my teeth to become yellow as I actually take really good care of them. As for any of teas I drink, I tend to stick to them as nighttime drinks, or when my stomach is too sensitive to drink any coffee. Bad coffee that many times a night is definitely enough to put anyone off.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Custard Creams, Chocolate Digestives & Chocolate malted milk are some of my favourites so good choice.

Chocolate Digestives, yes! I could destroy an entire packet of the dark chocolate ones. Which I almost nearly did a few days ago if my mother didn't need them to make banoffee pie. Lucky escape thar! :lol: