• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Will Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kidevil

Favorite Will Power

im new so i decided to post this thread about the will powers and wanted to know wich is everybodys favorite:ninja:

G

gewd boy

Re: Favorite Will Power

fire ball, makes me feal like a god...or a demon

G

gewd boy

damit john u never goten far enough to have fire ball you got the game yesterday

S

Skorm_Knight

There is already a thread on this. My favorite would have to be assassin rush.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm_Knight said:
There is already a thread on this. My favorite would have to be assassin rush.

Correct but oh well :p

I like Fireball but think the lightning looks cool though my favourite is probably assassin rush or force push.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I have a few, slowtime, berserk, divine fury and summon. I never got the hang of fireball guys o_0

K

kidevil

summon and slow time would be awsome 2

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

kidevil said:
summon and slow time would be awsome 2

If you get a good monster on your summon its a good will power to have- comes in handy sometimes. I'm playing through TLC again, fourth or fifth time now, and I currently have an undead as my summon. In Fable I had a Balverine. I always wondered what it would be like if the summon monster killed Jack OB- would your summon be Jack?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

My favorite will powers would definitly have to be Ghost Sword, Assassin Rush, Fireball, and Multi Strike.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
My favorite will powers would definitly have to be Ghost Sword, Assassin Rush, Fireball, and Multi Strike.

Nice choice, I assume you guys try out will combos- like using slow time along with something else to make it easier or more effective when you kill an enemy? Any good recommendations for me?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well, I had listed a few combos in another thread but here they are(oh, and I have given them my own little names out of boredom):

Spirit Legion: Summon+Turncoat+Ghost Swords
Divine Intervention: Physical Shield+Slow Time+Divine Fury

These are all that I have made so far, but I'll continue to make some more.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Well, I had listed a few combos in another thread but here they are(oh, and I have given them my own little names out of boredom):

Spirit Legion: Summon+Turncoat+Ghost Swords
Divine Intervention: Physical Shield+Slow Time+Divine Fury

These are all that I have made so far, but I'll continue to make some more.

Divine Intervention sounds like an unstoppably awesome combo and Spirit Legion sounds like it would do a hella lot of damage especially if you have a good summon monster under your belt- I think I read, somewhere around here, that you had a Minion as your summon. I usually go with something like:

Slow Time + Berserk + Summon
Slow Time + Divine Fury

They can be effective in some instances- not so effective in others. The Prison Path quest was tough for me until I used the Slow Time+Berserk+Summon combo because it gave me enough time to manouvre around the minions and to do some more damage without getting knocked on my ass. Only down side to Berserk is that it knocks the enemy on their butt meaning you have to wait for them to get up which seems like an eternity when you are using slow time with it. Its handy if you are swamped with enemies. So is force push, I think its called. Its give you some breathing room.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

That little combo sounds pretty useful, maybe I'll use it sometime. In the meanwhile, Divine Intervention I created when I had noticed how long it took to build up and release Divine Fury. By thye time I had fifnished building it up, I had taken quite the amount of damage, so I figured out a way to both protect yourself as long as possible while building up and releasing Divine Fury.

Right now I'm trying to create a new combo using Berserk, Multi Strike and another spell. Any thoughts on what the other spell could be would be very helpful.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
That little combo sounds pretty useful, maybe I'll use it sometime. In the meanwhile, Divine Intervention I created when I had noticed how long it took to build up and release Divine Fury. By thye time I had fifnished building it up, I had taken quite the amount of damage, so I figured out a way to both protect yourself as long as possible while building up and releasing Divine Fury.

Right now I'm trying to create a new combo using Berserk, Multi Strike and another spell. Any thoughts on what the other spell could be would be very helpful.

Well obviously the combo is going to be very strength and power based- you could go for something along the lines of healing to counter any damage done but then again with potions readily available that would perhaps be slightly pointless. What about Battle Charge or Ghost Blade? Might be interesting to see if the summoned blade works with the Multi Strike power... I doubt it but might be interesting...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I'm liking some of these homemade will incantations that we're cooking up, I'll give Divine Intervention a whirl next time I boot up Fable and see how that works out.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

projectego said:
I'm liking some of these homemade will incantations that we're cooking up, I'll give Divine Intervention a whirl next time I boot up Fable and see how that works out.

Its a nice spell, especially for hammering multiple enemies in the surrounding area. Slow time also buys you some more time to cast it without anybody coming close enough to you to beat your head in.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Exactly why I had that put in. Maximum damage to the enemy with minimal damage to yourself.

Also, I made this new combination:

Double Time: Slow Time+Multi Strike+Assassin Rush

How it is supposed to work is that when you use Slow Time then Multi Strike as the enemy is beginning to fall you use Assassin Rush to get behind him and use Multi Strike again and give him another take of your strikes. Unfortunately I don't have time to try it out so I was wondering if one of you could try it out and tell me if it works or not. Be sure to try a few times as the first might not be accurate. Thanks.

S

Skorm_Knight

slow time+berserk+multi-strike= ownage

T

TheBeast

i would have to say summoning is really cool. its kinda like a little friend following u around.....or a big friend depending on what ur summoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.