• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Character In The Whole Of Fable

Favourite Character From Fable.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score
Favourite Character In The Whole Of Fable

Anyone from Fable

Mines Scythe

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: Favourite Character In The Whole Of Fable

Dude, seriously, this has nothing to do with Fable III, there isn't even 1 character.

This is the second time. Stop

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score

Coolest hero is Scythe, hands down.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;425824 said:
Dude, seriously, this has nothing to do with Fable III, there isn't even 1 character.

Yea, but it can just get moved.

It's all about Jack of Blades. You should have put some more options up there like him, or at least put an "other" option.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;425824 said:

Agreed.

Also, I picked Lady Grey. Why? You never interact with any person long enough to develop any sort of relationship with them or even a solid judgment of their character. So logically, I picked the hottest of 'em all but Scythe would be my true favorite character just because he looks cool.

Again, none of them have had any time to develop a personality so this thread is actually beyond pointless.

RachelDisco

Reaction score

Reaver!
I have loved Reaver since I first saw him in Fable 2.
I don't care if he's a butt, I adore him.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

HIER POST CONT MAKE U REEL COOL, HUH LYNXY????

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score

you forgot briar rose and whisper.. fail

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Robmokron;425854 said:
you forgot briar rose and whisper.. fail

And Jack of Blades, and Lucien.

jetex1911

Headcrab Owner
Reaction score

I'm the only one who liked hammer for her humor? :(

GrimWhim

Reaction score

RachelDisco;425849 said:
Reaver!
I have loved Reaver since I first saw him in Fable 2.
I don't care if he's a butt, I adore him.

Now see, this is what I don't understand. None of the characters had enough screen time to develop a personality or allow us to grow attached to them. Especially Reaver because he only appeared near the end of the game.

So I wonder, why exactly is it that you like Reaver? Is it because you like doing the opposite of what others do? Or do you just like jumping on bandwagons?

Because there's really no way to justify liking him unless you actually enjoy shallow characters who lack charm of any sort.

The only person I can see someone liking and able to justify it is Theresa but even then I'd be pretty iffy about that considering how irritating she was. She's like a female Guildmaster.

jetex1911;425858 said:
I'm the only one who liked hammer for her humor? :(

Hammer had one or two funny lines but after that she was annoying and way too talkative.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;425863 said:
Now see, this is what I don't understand. None of the characters had enough screen time to develop a personality or allow us to grow attached to them. Especially Reaver because he only appeared near the end of the game.

So I wonder, why exactly is it that you like Reaver? Is it because you like doing the opposite of what others do? Or do you just like jumping on bandwagons?

Because there's really no way to justify liking him unless you actually enjoy shallow characters who lack charm of any sort.

The only person I can see someone liking and able to justify it is Theresa but even then I'd be pretty iffy about that considering how irritating she was. She's like a female Guildmaster.
Hmm, he's my favorite Fable II character, and the lack of in-screen character is made up on his diary. Unlike Hammer who's just like:

"OH HAI IM A MONK LOLZ O NOES THEY KILLED MY FATHERS NOW IM BAD WARIOR LOLZ O NO TO MOCH BIOLENSE ME UNHAPPY NAO :sadface:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i'm liking all the reaver love. ^_^

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I'm sorry, but I just have to do it.

Necromancer11;413283 said:
Reaver:
Oh jesus f*cking christ, where do I begin with this asshole? There's just not even one redeeming quality about him. Let's start with the obvious. He destroyed Oakvale. How can we forgive him for that? The town we all know and love. The one that was our very first home in Albion. Gone. Because of this guy. Then, he takes in all the wealth there is in Bloodstone while the rest of the town is poorer than Mexico. Like he can't spare some gold for these people and turn Bloodstone into a normal city. Then, on top of all of that, he's more arrogant than anybody I've seen in any video game, movie, TV show, or even in real life. He expects everyone to worship him and kiss the ground he walks on as if it's plated in gold. If there's anything that I hate in this world besides stupidity, it's arrogance. He is the most vile and despicable creature to ever walk the land of Albion. He deserved the slowest and most gruesome, painful, and agonizing death possible. Then he deserves to burn for all of eternity in whatever kind of hell there is in the world of Fable. In Fable 3, once I become king, I look forward to taking down Reaver Industries, and then taking down Reaver himself. I'll destroy the Shadow Court by any means necessary. Then I'll slay him in combat and watch him squirm as I inch my blade deeper and deeper into his neck while he finally realizes that all of his arrogance was completely misplaced and inappropriate, that he was merely a small rodent or insect and a plight on the miserable world he had helped to create, and that I, the humble Hero, was superior to him all along. Yes, the look on his face as that happens will allow me to die a very happy man.

Maybe someone can actually respond to this and tell me what exactly it is about Reaver that they love so much.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;425871 said:
Hmm, he's my favorite Fable II character, and the lack of in-screen character is made up on his diary.

All the diaries tell you is that he's a massive jack ass who destroyed his Oakvale in exchange for eternal youth. Except his deal was less-than-savory because now he has to provide another person's youth every so often in order to keep his own.

So basically, he made a pointless deal to extend his pointless life which inevitably end either from being discovered and killed because of it or he'll run out of chumps to trick into having their youth exchanged for his.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

I like Reaver. Why? Because I don't just pick a pixel person because he/she is 'hawt'

I liked him because out of Fable 2 he was the most memorable. His voice actor was spot on and because its refreshing to see such a strange, quirky character who's on the same side as you.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Prince Louis;425894 said:
I like Reaver. Why? Because I don't just pick a pixel person because he/she is 'hawt'

I liked him because out of Fable 2 he was the most memorable. His voice actor was spot on and because its refreshing to see such a strange, quirky character who's on the same side as you.

Strange? Quirky? I think not. He has the typical asshole personality that a lot of characters and people have. He's selfish and self-centered. That's not exactly "refreshing" in the least.

Most memorable? Why? He did nothing that would warrant one remembering him. Garth was the one who did the most and helped us out of the spire as well as taking down the Great Shard. Would Reaver have been able to do it alone? No.

His sorry ass would have been killed and y'all wouldn't have anyone to obsess over.

No, scratch that, people will always find someone to obsess over even if they'd done absolutely nothing.

Want proof? Take Paris Hilton for example. She has celebrity status yet she's done nothing to contribute to the world. To be quite frank, she's a plague and a stain on society yet people seem to worship her or when she does something idiotic (which happens to be all the time) she gets so much attention for it.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

Thats just you're opinion. You're not always right you know. You can't tell people who they can like and who they can't.

I like Reaver. I like his personality and his character. Just accept that k? :]

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Necromancer11;425830 said:
It's all about Jack of Blades. You should have put some more options up there like him, or at least put an "other" option.

agreed!

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

Only 10 Options.

Status
Not open for further replies.