• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Fable III character

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
i think the rooster was cool for being a reppel

Matt_352

Reaction score
Ben Finn, Paige, Jasper, Sabine and Sir Walter Beck

Sir Llednar Twem

I am but a peasant, All hail The Tyrant Lord
Reaction score
I like how Paige looks a bit like Hammer..
231px-Paige.jpg

..And Garth? o_O
;P
What if they had a...no..never

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
Sabine, Walter, Jasper, Paige looks interesting

Avarael

Reaction score
Well I suppose Paige being the child of Garth and Hammer is possible. They had that whole being beginning animosity which later became a friendship it seemed. I'd say it's unlikely though as they didn't seem to have the whole romance vibe. (Love comes last, hmm? earthquakes haha) Garth also made an extended visit to Samarkand while Hammer went to the North. Paige looks in her twenties so Hammer would have been in her sixties and Garth probably in his nineties upward. 'Course there is the theory that Heroes could possibly age more slowly/have kids later to support FemSparrow having the Prince/ss. (unless Sparrow took a trip or two to the Temple of Light) ...and why am I even analysing this? (in case anyone actually believes it? :p) With related I'd be leaning to a less intimate connection. XD haha.

It would be funny if poor old Paige was related to them! I reckon she's a Hero. Making her a Hero of Strength though seems kind of redundant. Maybe not a Hero then... We'll all (mostly) know in a few days! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.