• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Female gamers

TheLegion28

Reaction score
any one wanna play fable 3 my GAmertag is TheLegion25

PartyWithBarbie

Reaction score
I game on the xbox. I'll admit it. I love it, and I still find time for my friends. I love fable 3 even if it gets "boring" to some (I like being a Queen). Gamertag: PartyWithBarbie
I also play other games too! Skyrim, Halo, ect. :)

Mini

Reaction score
Girls smell. And cry all the time. And always go to the toilet with their friends...it's gross.

Glad I never was one.

On a more serious note, there are plenty of females who play Fable games but these days it's kind of hard to find anyone to co-op with...it's sort of died down a bit, at least on here anyways.

i personally dont enjoy another girl in the bathroom with me while im doing my business and i dont just burst out crying either so yeah. and most i know dont smell bad, rather the opposite. stereotypes arent always true :)

Are there any true female gamers that play this

hahaha of course there are, not just this game, but for all there are at least a few who enjoy it

i would know

n.n

VGray

Reaction score
Are there any true female gamers that play this
I play Fable III a lot but I'm out of town until Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Gamer Tag is TNDragonGirl. I miss my xbox360

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I find it funny how few people know that over 40% of gamers are currently female. I guess it isn't the kind of thing you turn on to the news for the shocking report on, though it has gotten around.
Anyway, I'm not female, so, you can ignore that.