• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIII and Metal Gear 4 to 360?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Final Fantasy XIII and Metal Gear 4 to 360?

Going from an exclusive for PS3 to an exclusive for 360 is HUGE!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;72049 said:
Going from an exclusive for PS3 to an exclusive for 360 is HUGE!!

Yeah got that right, not very often a title does that at all especially a long time Sony title like Ace Combat.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

well at least it's on both..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;72119 said:
well at least it's on both..

As you would say, its a good thing for 'Gamers', which it is indeed! ^_^

R

RuneMaster

The Prophecy shall come to pass and Sony will FALL! . . .:'(

If this is true. . .I will be happy that I get to play the games but sad for all those who spent $600 on the PS3 as well as Sony who has been so kind to me in the past.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;72135 said:
The Prophecy shall come to pass and Sony will FALL! . . .:'(

If this is true. . .I will be happy that I get to play the games but sad for all those who spent $600 on the PS3 as well as Sony who has been so kind to me in the past.

I just think it will be interesting to see certain titles on the 360 ^_^

R

RuneMaster

Dark Drakan;72142 said:
I just think it will be interesting to see certain titles on the 360 ^_^

True, not to mention that the games being multi platform wouldnt stop people from playing them on the PS3. If thats their prefered console fine, they should play them on it. I would choose the 360 either way, if for nothing else the all mighty an mystical achievments:ninja:.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;72147 said:
True, not to mention that the games being multi platform wouldnt stop people from playing them on the PS3. If thats their prefered console fine, they should play them on it. I would choose the 360 either way, if for nothing else the all mighty an mystical achievments:ninja:.

Yeah your right, no-one is stopping people getting the PS3 version but at least this will give people the choice. I personally love the custom music option on the 360 because its great to stream your music into the games while playing. Have some rage against the machine, trivium, bullet for my valentine, metallica, Korn and such playing in the game :p

R

RuneMaster

Dark Drakan;72152 said:
Have some rage against the machine, trivium, bullet for my valentine, metallica, Korn and such playing in the game :p

I played all of Korn's Follow the Leader while beating Bullet Witch on Hell mode, it just gets my blood pumped!

But yeah, why peole continually bi*** and moan when their exclusive goes to another system is beyound me somtimes. The 360 lost an exclusive to ya know, Enchanted Arms it was supposed to be exclusive and. . .whats that now. . .oh really. . .never mind my friend just reminded me how unpopular that game was:lol:.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;72160 said:
I played all of Korn's Follow the Leader while beating Bullet Witch on Hell mode, it just gets my blood pumped!

But yeah, why peole continually bi*** and moan when their exclusive goes to another system is beyound me somtimes. The 360 lost an exclusive to ya know, Enchanted Arms it was supposed to be exclusive and. . .whats that now. . .oh really. . .never mind my friend just reminded me how unpopular that game was:lol:.

Yeah even though its a simple feature i really like being able to play my music in the games. People dont realise that it benefits us more when games are on multiple platforms :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

That is such ********! Sony are screwed.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Will be great news for Microsoft if they can secure this aswel... if they do only one left to announce is MGS 4 :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Sony better get Halo and Fable 2 and stuff like that then.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;73181 said:
Sony better get Halo and Fable 2 and stuff like that then.

I dont see them getting them as they are produced by microsoft themselves and Microsoft actually own the rights to them. Got to remember both Final Fantasy and Metal Gear have appeared on another console before... Nintendo Gamecube which shows they can easily switch and produce for others. Sony want to think themselves lucky Microsoft dont offer them cash to make games exclusive for Xbox 360, but they wouldnt do that as they dont want to alienate the Sony fans from them or make anyone hate them anymore than people already seem to.

R

RuneMaster

I hate to say this (since its like flogging a dead horse. . .or system) but you cant have a successful system with only one or two major titles. Sure, the hardcore fans will get them, but It wont draw anyone new in and thats what Sony needs , considering most of the hardcore fans of the individual titles already have a PS3.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

But they have they're own exclusive games on the gamecube(I have the gamecube too though). Honestly this really ****es me off and it makes me want to kill Bill Gates.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;73185 said:
But they have they're own exclusive games on the gamecube(I have the gamecube too though). Honestly this really ****es me off and it makes me want to kill Bill Gates.

People are thinking of this the wrong way and it makes me laugh, its not like Microsoft are stealing the games from PS3 so no PS3 owner can buy them... just means us 360 owners who dont want to pay the crazy price for a PS3 get to play the games we would have got a PS3 for on the 360. So its a big plus to 'Gamers' , fanboys of Sony will be sad because their 'Precious' exclusive games have jumped ship but doesnt that tell you about where the developers see the better opportunities? Plus they have already paid their money for the console FOR the exclusive games and are annoyed now that there wont have been much reason to buy it soon. 'Gamers' in general should see this for the great opportunity it really is. More people being able to play the games on BOTH consoles, and now we finally have a choice.