• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIII and Metal Gear 4 to 360?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Final Fantasy XIII and Metal Gear 4 to 360?

Dark Drakan;73187 said:
People are thinking of this the wrong way and it makes me laugh, its not like Microsoft are stealing the games from PS3 so no PS3 owner can buy them... just means us 360 owners who dont want to pay the crazy price for a PS3 get to play the games we would have got a PS3 for on the 360. So its a big plus to 'Gamers' , fanboys of Sony will be sad because their 'Precious' exclusive games have jumped ship but doesnt that tell you about where the developers see the better opportunities? Plus they have already paid their money for the console FOR the exclusive games and are annoyed now that there wont have been much reason to buy it soon. 'Gamers' in general should see this for the great opportunity it really is. More people being able to play the games on BOTH consoles, and now we finally have a choice.

But what about the people who have both? It is incredibly unfair to them. And if they take the PS3's games so that people won't have to buy sony then it's basically stealing.

R

RuneMaster

droded;73191 said:
But what about the people who have both? It is incredibly unfair to them. And if they take the PS3's games so that people won't have to buy sony then it's basically stealing.

You need to replace They take with deveolpers give. No one is taking anything, SE just sees were the money is at and they have a right to sell it to whomever they want since it is 3rd party developed. If Sony wanted to keep major titles exclusive they should have done what MS did and bought the major developers who had, until now, developed exclusively for them due to lower production cost. People can still buy them for the PS3 and buy 360 exclusives such as GoW in order to balance their decison.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I have to agree with Drakan, you can't hate Microsoft just becuase developers figured that they would be the better company to sell their games to. In fact, like said previously, is a joyous occasion since gamers with lower budgets can now have a better chance at playing the great games. I myself am included in this particular group, I don't get alot of money and was almost unable to even get a 360. But seeing now that I can continue playing my favorite game of Devil May Cry with 4 makes me really happy, jumping for joy while yelling out 100 swears happy. I just don't see why that would be such a problem.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

RuneMaster;73194 said:
You need to replace They take with deveolpers give. No one is taking anything, SE just sees were the money is at and they have a right to sell it to whomever they want since it is 3rd party developed. If Sony wanted to keep major titles exclusive they should have done what MS did and bought the major developers who had, until now, developed exclusively for them due to lower production cost. People can still buy them for the PS3 and buy 360 exclusives such as GoW in order to balance their decison.

Yeah i think thats a good way of explaining it aswel, they are 3rd party companies and not owned by Sony and if Sony didnt want this to happen they should have just bought rights to them.

Seigfreid;73199 said:
In fact, like said previously, is a joyous occasion since gamers with lower budgets can now have a better chance at playing the great games. I myself am included in this particular group, I don't get alot of money and was almost unable to even get a 360. But seeing now that I can continue playing my favorite game of Devil May Cry with 4 makes me really happy, jumping for joy while yelling out 100 swears happy. I just don't see why that would be such a problem.

Yeah thats the way i was thinking about it, i didnt want to have to shell out for a PS3 just for 3 exclusive titles and this just means it will cost me less money to play them now as i can get them on my 360. I will still get a PS3 at some point when the price goes down but nice to know i dont have to anytime soon.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

w00t! i will finaly be able to play FF

E

Edward Teach

I highly doubt MSG4 will come to the xbox. rather than this being the "fall" of sony i think this is where the ps3 will start to eclipse the xbox. the ps3 has some very interesting exclusives coming up and developers seem to be starting to appreciate its advantages.

S

SilentFilmStar

You know, to be honest with you I actually teared up when I heard that FFXIII would be released for the 360. I'm such a hardcore FF fan (squaresoft/enix for that matter) I was going to have to buy a PS3 just for FFXIII. Thank you Microsoft for saving me $500 (the FIRST good thing microsoft has done for me *tear*).

BTW everything that Dark Drakan says I agree with, he is a smart fellow.http://forums.projectego.net/../../members/dark-drakan-2/

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Final Fantasy was conformed to be on the 360 aswell on E3 but the oither version is still a ps3 exclusive and Final Fantasy will be a PS3 exclusive in Japan!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Edward Teach;200643 said:
I highly doubt MSG4 will come to the xbox. rather than this being the "fall" of sony i think this is where the ps3 will start to eclipse the xbox. the ps3 has some very interesting exclusives coming up and developers seem to be starting to appreciate its advantages.

And what are those exclusives? I can think of only Tekken 6, MGS 4, new Ace Combat and Gran Turismo 5 at the moment. :unsure:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

When I saw this I thought it was new. Then I saw that I created the thread and was like o_O.
Interesting what has happend in the past year. FFXIII was confirmed and MG4 was denied, repeatedly :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

SilentFilmStar;200686 said:
BTW everything that Dark Drakan says I agree with, he is a smart fellow.

I appreciate the compliment. ^_^

B

Blue Will

I know that Final Fantasy XIII is going to be on xbox for definite. I'm like going crazy cus i love final fantasy and I'm not going to go get a crappy PS3 just to play it. This helps me out a lot!

F

feral wolf

i pray to the lord that those aint just rumors an that they be true.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

feral wolf;200790 said:
i pray to the lord that those aint just rumors an that they be true.

The FFXIII rumour was true and its on way to 360.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

FF13 verses wont come out on the 360 though and that was the one I was looking forward to !

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Albion Knight;200742 said:
When I saw this I thought it was new. Then I saw that I created the thread and was like o_O.
Interesting what has happend in the past year. FFXIII was confirmed and MG4 was denied, repeatedly :lol:

A great loss for the 360. Someone said in a video somewhere: "Sony has Blue Ray, Kojima and ..." Can`t remember anymore.

B

Blue Will

I still kani wait for it, but then i have been hearing that XIII is going to be similar to XII, with the battles as you see them, no random battles like the PROPER Final Fantasy's, which i think will ruin it. An that there is no one main character, you play a few different characters...hmm so i really hope it isn't i hope that it is like the originals! Final Fantasy VII FTW!!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I hated random battles (in Digimon World 3, because I`ve never played any FF game). Annoying, especially later if you are higher level and stupid one-hit-KO monsters slow you down.

B

Blue Will

Hahahaahahahahahahah

Digimon...what a joke :lol: