• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIII and Metal Gear 4 to 360?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: Final Fantasy XIII and Metal Gear 4 to 360?

Blue Will;200836 said:
Hahahaahahahahahahah

Digimon...what a joke :lol:

To be honest, I never played Digimon World 3 myself either, watched my friend play it. But I have to say, Digimon World 1 is a great game, seriously. The training and evolving systems are just awesome.

E

Edward Teach

TRA Rotid;200737 said:
And what are those exclusives? I can think of only Tekken 6, MGS 4, new Ace Combat and Gran Turismo 5 at the moment. :unsure:

not heard of killzone 2 or god of war 3 then? or did you just purposely forget the ps3's strongest exclusives?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Edward Teach;204580 said:
not heard of killzone 2 or god of war 3 then? or did you just purposely forget the ps3's strongest exclusives?

They could have done with Killzone 2 being released this year, shame it slipped to next year as im eager to see if it lives up to its expectations. Never been a god of war fan so wouldnt say thats had any interest from me.

E

Edward Teach

Dark Drakan;204599 said:
They could have done with Killzone 2 being released this year, shame it slipped to next year as im eager to see if it lives up to its expectations. Never been a god of war fan so wouldnt say thats had any interest from me.

what difference will it make that the release date slipped? hopefully it will mean a higher level of quality in the finished product. also just because you dont like GOW doesent mean it can be excludedfrom discussion does it?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Edward Teach;204732 said:
what difference will it make that the release date slipped? hopefully it will mean a higher level of quality in the finished product. also just because you dont like GOW doesent mean it can be excludedfrom discussion does it?

Hopefully it wont make a difference and will add to the game and not end up being hype alone like Killzone was. Also didnt say it should be excluded from discussion, just saying ive never liked God Of War personally.

E

Edward Teach

I will admit that a I wasnt a massive fan of the first killzone either but this one is looking pretty good. Another interesting exclusive is resistance 2. again the first one wasnt great but it was pretty good and I have high hopes for the sequel.