• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First Guild Wars 2 beta weekend dated

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
gw2logo.jpg
ArenaNet revealed yesterday when the first beta weekend event for their highly awaited MMO sequel Guild Wars 2 is due. It is due to start on Friday April 27th and it will run until Sunday April 29th.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
For those who previously signed up or have pre-purchased the game only.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
For those who previously signed up or have pre-purchased the game only.

I was looking for details on the requirements but no article included them, thanks.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I was looking for details on the requirements but no article included them, thanks.
I just pre-ordered the game, it will probably arrive to me by Monday or mid-week. Although, I am quite ready to send any feedback here once I have done my first Beta Weekend. Perhaps, Guild Wars 2 is a good MMO, otherwise I just threw 56€ down a drain.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I just pre-ordered the game, it will probably arrive to me by Monday or mid-week. Although, I am quite ready to send any feedback here once I have done my first Beta Weekend. Perhaps, Guild Wars 2 is a good MMO, otherwise I just threw 56€ down a drain.

Well to this day the original remains the only MMO ive ever played and I really enjoyed it, shame no-one else I knew at the time played it too. Just goes to show that a stable and well made MMO can be made without monthly subscriptions.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Don't go into it expecting to be like other MMO's (WoW, Aion, Rift, ect). It's not. It's so much more.