• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First playthrough, Good or bad?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So when Fable Anniversary comes out I'm wondering will you play as a good guy minding your morals or become an evil villain and rampage through the streets?

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score
hope to do both in a weekend, probably good spellwarrior first, than pillaging with red eyes and horns :devil:

Kamo1ak

Reaction score
I usually like going the good route better.. I'll probably end up making a spellwarrior good guy for my first play through... However, sometimes I like to mix it up with a skywalker moment and switch at the end (aeons or jack's mask).

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I usually like going the good route better.. I'll probably end up making a spellwarrior good guy for my first play through... However, sometimes I like to mix it up with a skywalker moment and switch at the end (aeons or jack's mask).
I always become the Jack XD

tillyferrari

Reaction score
I am so pleased Lionhead have given us the opportunity for a Good and Evil slot :) I have always been a Good Hero as my one exprience of being Evil - with villagers running away from me for one one made me cry and secondly made me so angry i chopped tem all up for frightenining me when i meant them no harm - so i may try a Good and Evil Hero this time to see if thr game is actually different :)