• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fishing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sagendal

Fishing Problem

I am having trouble doing the fishing mini game in Fable. I have the PC game version and your suppost to click the left mouse button until you get a fish. I have tried this at five different fishing hole but the game keeps telling me that the fish got away.

Can anyone help me with this problem? Is there something I'm missing or maybe I need a patch (if there is one) for this??

Thanks,
Sagendal

T

The_Bard

Re: Fishing Problem

I don´t have the Pc version but in XBOX in some fishing spots is impossible to cathc a fish(or sometihng else)

S

sagendal

Oh, that's not good because I need to fish out the knight shield in the water and I can't do it. Too bad that there wasn't any cheat codes for the game. It would help me get past the point.

Thanks for the reply.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

How dare you, do you have no pride? Cheating is for those who are to weak and inexperienced to complete a game themselves. By cheating you show yourself as a pansy among gamers and should be taught a lesson. The only time when one may cheat is when one has already beaten the game and uses the cheats because the game has begun to lose its interest due to that completion. Besides, the games part RPG, and RPG's rarely ever have cheats.

K

Kato Si

What would help you is if you where to aquire the Rod of Champions at the Fishing contest in Fisher's Creek. It fishs out things twice as fast and easy as the normal fishing rod.

S

Skorm_Knight

you have to click the left mouse button constantly, not just once, and don't click the mouse button when the bar is red or else, the fish will get away.

A

Abomination

Its way more easier on the -xbox- version :p

Status
Not open for further replies.