• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fully corrupt

Defai

Reaction score
Fully corrupt

I somehow got fully corrupt, with most of the rent and prices on all my properties (all of bowerstone, oakfield, bowerstone old town) at or below 0% of the default. I only took one bounty hunter, and overall I usually do good things, even donated quite a bit to the temple of light. Why did I max out corruption and how do I become pure again? Better yet, what are the pros and cons of being corrupt/pure to be precise.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: Fully corrupt

Corrupt lets you unlock a demon door. Corruption gets you some different responses from citizens and enemies. And finally, corruption changes your appearance.

As for how you got fully corrupt, were you eating foods made from animals (including cheeses and pies), did you buy and move into a lot of property? Did you sleep a lot? Did you have multiple wives?

Edit : Purity can be gained by setting prices at below 0%, eating lots of fruits and veggies etc. etc.

The fastest way is to set all of the gypsy camp to -100%

Defai

Reaction score

I did buy a lot of property. But I didnt change the defaults. Only lowered if anything, and where is the corrupt demon door, might as well get it while I can.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

The corrupt demon door I believe is in westcliff, if you head towards the howling halls from the bandit coast you'll see it on your right I believe.

Horseman

Reaction score

ooo whats in that door? I am going bad this time around

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

It's just a mace called the Calevera. It's not really that special, it has the Flame Augment on it.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Recycled Human;413987 said:
As for how you got fully corrupt, were you eating foods made from animals (including cheeses and pies), did you buy and move into a lot of property? Did you sleep a lot? Did you have multiple wives?

Dude, Cheese an pies (not too sure about pies because I refrained from fattening my characters) make you pure. Sure they may have been made from animals but no animals were harmed in the making.

Basically I saw the way they divided foods into 4 types, Foods that make you fat and pure(Pies), foods that keep you skinny and pure(Produce), and foods that make you fat and corrupt(Meat), and foods that keep you skinny and corrupt(Fish).

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Actually, Some pies (Meat pies) Give you Corruption as well.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Arc Caster;414561 said:
Actually, Some pies (Meat pies) Give you Corruption as well.

I'm guessing the meat ones.