• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Geography question

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
We know that Albion is based of the United Kingdom. so we can assume that Knothole Glade is Ireland. but i am confused as to which is iceland and which is greenland. Hook coast could be iceland and Snowspire could be Greenland, but i'm not sure which is which, because both iceland and Greenland have volcanoes. I promise that my intentions are well and that i'm not going to dive into a volcano after masks.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Knothole Glade and Hook Coast are too small and too close to Albion's mainland to be based off of Ireland or Iceland. Maybe the Northern Wastes could be based off of Iceland, but it's still a little too small and a little too close. There's no way in hell Greenland is involved though. It's definitely way too far away. It likes to chill with Canada instead of Europe.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
well i say they were besed of the known islands. remember that they didn't have a good map until tyhe 1500's and this is around the thirteenth century

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I don't think Lionhead thought of that during development.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is going to help but maybe the things inside Snowspire and Hook Coast could make a difference. Like maybe the Oracle.

L1berät0r

Reaction score
I wouldn't put on Jack's mask. It'd be like putting on SCP-035!