• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Getting Rid of That stupid Halo

P

p0w3r0f2

Getting Rid of That stupid Halo

I've played through Fable:The Lost Chapters several times now, and it's a great game but one thing keeps bothering me. I can't stand going around with a halo and butterflies(or a cloud and flies as an evil guy). Is there a way to remove the halo and butterflies? I do like the hair and eyes and other stuff though.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Getting Rid of That stupid Halo

You could be neutral, or if you have the PC version you could probably mod it away.

EDIT: I just noticed this WAS in the modding section, my bad. Try here.

P

p0w3r0f2

I don't see how that should help me lol? he didn't do anything with modding the halo away or even close. so, maybe i'm gonna sound like an idiot, but why did you link me to that?

*edit* I did it lol. I went into the character morph thing under creature hero, then clicked 1a37c090, then changed entry 1's maximum and minimum to zero, and entry 2's maximum to 0.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I just found something on changing the appearance, I don't have to help you know. I'll just leave you to other people to help.

P

p0w3r0f2

I appreciate you trying to help, it's just that it didn't have anything to do with what i was looking for.

L1berät0r

Reaction score
The halo and butterflies are signs of Avo's blessing, so why would you want rid of them?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I just go to barrow fields and kill guards. Oakvale does not carry over your bounty from that region. Especially if you have to kill undead, you will become good three times over.