• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Glitches

Why can we never get along?

K

Kato Si

I had a glitch happen to me the other day, when I went to enter my house in Knotholeglad I couldn't, not matter what I did it wouldn't lute me in.
But for some reason I could enter my house when played it today.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Well you have to try everything in Fable, except getting with a gay guy, that's just wrong.

I got nowt against it but man i couldnt bring myself to do that even in the game o_O

Seigfried said:
Why can we never get along?

Just one of those things i guess.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
I got nowt against it but man i couldnt bring myself to do that even in the game o_O

Just one of those things i guess.

Dark Draken your now a Boga Brother too. Because you agree with me on the gay thing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Dark Draken your now a Boga Brother too. Because you agree with me on the gay thing.

Ahh dammit :blush: never thought id ever hear anyone say that sentence to me o_O

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Why do so many people hate homosexuals? Why can't you people just suck it up and live with them.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Why do so many people hate homosexuals? Why can't you people just suck it up and live with them.

I don't hate them, I just hate there way of living.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:

I dont hate them, just didnt wanna be one in the game thats all. I mean you cant have a villager killing, town massacring gay can ya!

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
I dont hate them, just didnt wanna be one in the game thats all. I mean you cant have a villager killing, town massacring gay can ya!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

that's a good one Dark Draken.

A

alanname350

Wow im trying to cheat the blackjack table by saving and loading if i lose you know... Well i have been trying to win for like 45 min and i still haven't. I think thats a glitch... cuz whenever i bust i look at his cards, and the card that busts me gives him blackjack everytime.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
Wow im trying to cheat the blackjack table by saving and loading if i lose you know... Well i have been trying to win for like 45 min and i still haven't. I think thats a glitch... cuz whenever i bust i look at his cards, and the card that busts me gives him blackjack everytime.

Your either really unlucky or may have a slight glitch :p

A

alanname350

Yea i just lost for 1.2 hours straight. You know, now that i think about it why did i spend that time to make a little cash. I think im just gonna try something else.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
Yea i just lost for 1.2 hours straight. You know, now that i think about it why did i spend that time to make a little cash. I think im just gonna try something else.

Yeah thats a good point, also you should try just attempting the game again instead of loading game if you lose and see if you win the next go around.

S

Smiley7853

Seigfried said:
The Sword of Aeons trick will not work because you can never have more than one of the same weapon; when you do aquire a weapon that you already possess it merely vanishes and never goes into your equipment.

Also, I suggest not doing the hero save unless you need to. Doing it over and over again will cause your memory to screw up or even erase itself.

Plus, in my opinion, doing the hero save trick is cheap and makes the game less challenging.

He wasn't talking about having the same weapon, he was talking about getting the sword of aeons, then afterwards herosaving, then not killing your sister and getting Avos tear, hence two different swords, not just one.

I have a pretty crazy glitch to talk about too. O.K. on the assassin quest, One chased me at knothole glade and I really didn't want to fight him, and I still needed my fist fighters final, so I went and talked to the fistfighting dude, only when I started, The damn assassin was still trying to kill me, and then somehow it made it impossible to kill either off them(the assissin and the first fistfighter) And after like 20 minuits off punching them bothe I gave up. Assassin bastard.....

A

alanname350

Smiley7853 said:
He wasn't talking about having the same weapon, he was talking about getting the sword of aeons, then afterwards herosaving, then not killing your sister and getting Avos tear, hence two different swords, not just one.

Right but when you go back through the quest you will get the sword again. So thereby deleting your first one. It seems as though it would be impossible to obtain both swords :(

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I've found a pretty useless glitch...go to Orchard farm and go to were you fight the hobbes at while walking on that small path it will tell you to dig if you dig it will show the cutsene and then it will say "You find nothing interesting"...told you it was useless....

A

Arckon

It, does that to slow you down against whisper, told ya she cheated

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I found that glitch long after that mission though...

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Then i guess it is a pretty useless glith, unless you missed it the first time during the contest

Status
Not open for further replies.