• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: Glitches

hey it happens to lots of people.:ninja::alien::neo:

A

Arckon

I hate deja vu, it indicatses there's a glitch in the Matrix :neo:

A

Arckon

and I get priminitions as well haven't had one recently, but i get em

B

blu phoenix

yeah i haven't had one in a bit either...*sigh*

P

Poppycock

Seigfried said:
The second is the missing shopkeeper glitch in Knothole Glade; this happens rarely, but sure enough happens. It seems that after you gain access to Knothole Glade, there is a chance that one of the shopkeepers is missing, and nothing seems to bring him back.

uhg i had that one yesterday!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Knothole glade isnt my favorite town anyway.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yeah i haven't had one in a bit either...*sigh*

I have them just about everyday.......no joke........none today though....yet.:ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Does anyone know why there's one guy missing from darkwood camp. I killed all the merchants there and only ONE didn't come back. Ironically he's the only one who doesn't have the "follow" command as an option.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

I've come across the Twin Mercenary glitch, where it spawns a clone of a mercenary you already have hired. There are two ways I know how to do this.

First off, it is easiest to do this with the mercenary at twinblades camp. Hire him, leave the area, then dismiss him. Once he's teleporting, use your seal or walk into a cullis gate, BEFORE he can finish teleporting. Then when you come back, you will see he is still standing there. But unless the mercenary is in the same area (Twinblades camp) you will not be able to talk to him. He will show up as a green dot on the map but he will not talk or say anything (Though he will say his "Need someone to watch your back" line if you zoom in and point your bow at him) If you are able to do this right, or in the bandit camp, there will appear two of the same mercenarys. You hire the original one first, while the clone sits in the same spot, and cannot be spoken to, nor say anything to you. But walk out of the area with the original, and come back, and you can hire the clone. Hense you now have two identicle mercenary twins fighting at your side.

This trick works with all mercenarys but is easiest done with the one in twinblades camp, or the one in bowerstone tavern. For some reason it is rather difficult to get two of the good guy mercenarys to clone, it does not always work for some reason.

Another way to do this is to keep your mercenarys alive through the prison quest. Upon getting locked up, your mercenarys will "Dissapear". Go back to where you would normally find them and there will be a clone already standing there. Hire the original and come back later for the clone.

Last but not least, if a clone dies, it does not always return to where you would find it. Sometimes you gotta do the trick over again to get it to come back.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Thats another interesting one Mike +rep :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.