• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

going to need someone that has all the weapons/girls clothes.

Reaction score
just restarted the game again to snag the last 4 achievements i have left, im going to need someone who has all the weapons and all the girls clothes to trade with, i won't need help till like sometime this weekend but if you want to message me early that's fine too.
i can in turn help said person with in game chores/achievements if they need them,as i said i just resarted my game so i don't really have anything in the way of cash or trade yet so all i can do atm is help you or just be really greatful you helped me.

GT: xmengamer821
(please send a message along with a request saying where your from)

Reaction score
update:i have all the clothes except for the queens outfit,i just got the flower achievement last night, and a few cool fable 3 gamers let me check out their shops.
i still need the weapon achievement bout halfway there, also need a girl hero to open the mistpeak demon door.

i can give you gold,let you check my shops or even help you get achievements, my gamertag is above, im on everyday mostly during the day,if you can make a day time session then message me and we can find a time to do this.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Shoot me a message on XBL and I'll be able to help either this weekend or shortly after. Just remind me who you are in case I forget (probably won't, just being safe). My gamertag is in my signature.

Reaction score
here is the list i messaged you about:
9 left (guns,sword &hammers)
arkwright's flintlock
avo's lamentation
willmageddon
jack's hammer
sand goose
sorrow's fist
skorms justice
swinging sword
tee killer shooter

i found a few more, if you want to you could just send me a message on xbl stating what time is good for you and i could be on then.

Demangirl

Fights the urge to look at the hot cat next to me.
Reaction score
i have a few of those in my shops ( I have 2 games on F3 if u want to see both) just message me

Demangirl

the gnomewrecker is given when u get all the gnomes turned in.
make sure u open all silver chests/demondoors and gold doors.
I used this site to find all flowers, keys, books and gnomes. it also tells u what doors/chests actually have weapons they r random but they do have them.
http://www.alteredgamer.com/fable-3/95013-how-to-find-all-50-gnomes/

just scroll down on the site and it gives u clickable links for the rest of the stuff.

My helping offer only stands till Feb 5th (gold ends then)

Reaction score
thanks for the offer, i may take a short break from fable 2 and make a quick stop in your world.
as for the site i use the fable wiki and i too opened all the silver chests,demon doors and even transfered the weapons from my other hero to add to the total (still need to transfer tthe thunder blade).
i sent a FR on xbl,just message me letting me know when is a good time to pop in your game,im on all the time so what ever time you want to do this is fine with me.

Reaction score
snagged a few more thanks to demangirl who also helped me out with the dollcatcher achievement, i seriously didn't think that anyone was going to offer to help, i lucked out big time, thank you again Demangirl.

Demangirl

Fights the urge to look at the hot cat next to me.
Reaction score
Reaction score
big thanks to necromancer for the weapons in fable 3 today, i snagged the completion and now have all the clothes and weapons in the game.