• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

good or evil?

LionHeart87

Reaction score
I love the fable series especially fable 2 so much,I decided to make a fable 2(any fable really) group on Facebook.

Any and all are welcome,We can share our characters and talk about their made up back stories,And just talk about fable in general (I hope people actually join.)

It's called Fable 2 Lovers.

Hobbe

Reaction score
I usually go evil in most RPG's mainly because I feel like I'm missing out on this whole layer of fun and hilarity otherwise.

Whats the best though is accidentally being evil while playing a good character.
My first time playing Fable 3 I was good and during that quest in Brightwall where you seduce that womans tramp husband for revenge - I accidentally bumped the X button and bashed in both of there heads in one swing with a hammer - I couldn't stop laughing for a long time after that xD

Fable II Xbox 360

Reaction score
good or evil?

i was just wondering do more people do good or evil?
Both in order to get all the demon doors. It is easier to start off evil in order to get money faster. I just do multiple character games in order to see the differences in choice action in-game.

B4nd1tk1ll3r!

Reaction score
Mostly pure good as a Good/corrupt chick looks fugly* I only uped my corruption to get the Cavalera* and villiagers will run away from an evil hero, though I did off that swine Toby with a head shot from my trusty Turret Rifle and had to kill a villiager in self defence during said mission and sacrficed the girl's youth in the Shadow Court...hey I aint perfect. :p
You can reverse the youth drain by obtaining the Diamond of sorrow from chesty by sleeping in the bed at Brightwood Tower.

I usually go evil in most RPG's mainly because I feel like I'm missing out on this whole layer of fun and hilarity otherwise.

Whats the best though is accidentally being evil while playing a good character.
My first time playing Fable 3 I was good and during that quest in Brightwall where you seduce that womans tramp husband for revenge - I accidentally bumped the X button and bashed in both of there heads in one swing with a hammer - I couldn't stop laughing for a long time after that xD
I guess they both got what they deserved.