• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

good or evil?

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Reaction score
good or evil?

i was just wondering do more people do good or evil?

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: good or evil?

squarishplanet;423018 said:
i was just wondering do more people do good or evil?

I've always been an evil *******. I tend to do good if and only if it benefits me, otherwise I'd gladly slay, torture, beat, etc. anyone or anything.

CitrusKiss

Your Health is Low
Reaction score

I always thought that most people picked Good, but since being on these forums, I'm not really sure of anything anymore. :)

I, myself, has always chosen to be a goody-two-shoes :) Like a full blown good girl~ I get frustrated if I somehow accidentally make an evil decision.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

I like being good. i love the Halo and shiny skin :p

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

CitrusKiss;423089 said:
I always thought that most people picked Good, but since being on these forums, I'm not really sure of anything anymore. :)

I, myself, has always chosen to be a goody-two-shoes :) Like a full blown good girl~ I get frustrated if I somehow accidentally make an evil decision.

You're exactly the same as me :). I'm always the good girl as well :L. I would hate it if somebody came into my game on co-op and started killing all the civilians, but thankfully, that's never happened before :).

GunSlingerTeen16

Balvarine Enthusiast
Reaction score

My main is ALWAYS a pure saint, but after while being good get's too much so I usually make an evil file.........But I love Good guys all around.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

I always start as a good guy and prefer being a good guy, but it is fun to go and massacre an entire city from time to time.

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Reaction score

redfable;423390 said:
I always start as a good guy and prefer being a good guy, but it is fun to go and massacre an entire city from time to time.

i totally agree

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score

Usually both, a person starts out either pure evil or pure good then makes a new hero and goes the opposite way. To me it kind of creates a whole different outlook on things in game and can alter the game a little different dialogue, different jobs/side quests you do, ect...

I started good and now i'm playing evil both have been fun and unique in their own ways.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

While I do enjoy evil things, I always find myself choosing the good path (but then again; what defines good? Something that humans themselves have judged?). It's also an annoyance to have people run away from you when you want to buy stuff - such as traders in Rookridge - because they're scared, and then get beaten to death by bandits.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

My first character is always a good one, but the one i play the most is my evil character. Haha.

Envious

Lover Of Lady Grey
Reaction score

I was good in the beg. But became evil on accident...I was trying to murder a child at the end of town and the shot someone kept going and nailed someone inside the town...you couldn't even see anybody! A guard came running up to me saying I was under arrest for murder...of course I resisted this wrongful attempted arrest...half the town ended up dead bcuz of it.....and I still can't seem to be completely good T.T

Back on topic, my characters always have good intentions...but they always end up evil (good but corrupt)

DeadDemon

Reaction score

My first playthrough is a pure and good male focused on melee and magic, and after that playthrough, I do an ultra powerful evil girl that rips people apart using rusty meatcleavers and slow time spells. Then, I create an entirely spell-mage girl and rip up everybody using a combination of fireballs, pistols, and the directed time spell.
Therefore, through the game, I play the goddess of death, ripping my enemies apart before they even know where I am. Terrifying as hell when you think about it. Also, my diet is tofu, I regularly donate to the temple of light before slaughtering everyone inside, and I alwasy attempt to write "Avo b1tch3s!" with my pistol on the wall. Finally, I have a harem that consists of both male and females, and I shoot everyone that walks within five feet of my character.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

I tend to have good characters, evil just doesn't feel very fun after a while, but then again either alignment can become stale for me. Personally the developer's need to stop having such cut-and-dry good and evil stuff.

O that note, I may be the only one in existance who simply plays their character without regard to good or evil. Am I the only one who likes neutrality?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

White_Howler;428809 said:
I tend to have good characters, evil just doesn't feel very fun after a while, but then again either alignment can become stale for me. Personally the developer's need to stop having such cut-and-dry good and evil stuff.

O that note, I may be the only one in existance who simply plays their character without regard to good or evil. Am I the only one who likes neutrality?

Neutrality doesn't exist. Yes, you can get it on the alignment slider but that's so easy to manipulate. However, the choices you make are either good or evil.

But yeah, I tend to make my choices based on how I feel. Come Fable III, I'll be making some choices based on the flip of a coin, haha.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

I'm not that far into the game, and still deciding if I want to be good or bad, pure or corrupt. Seems that if you are playing a good pure character you won't be making much money.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Good and corrupt. All the money you can have, without the peasants freaking out.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Your appearance change accordingly as you increase in corruption or purity, in combination with good or evil acts. You have:

Good & Pure;
Good & Corrupt;
Evil & Corrupt;
Evil & Pure

If memory serves right, good and pure morphs you into a beautiful hero (he or she will have a halo too), while evil and corrupt will turn you into a hideous demon-like character. Good and corrupt will result in a ghoul-like skin with "death-spots" (dead tissue) and green eyes, while evil and pure will make you a red-eyed, pale-skinned one.