• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

good or evil?

gerzev

Reaction score
I'm usually a mix, instead of doing choices just for the sake of the good or evil points, I do whatever I feel fits my character best and what I plan doing with it. For instance, I could choose to
give that evil guy the warrants as a child in order to get assasination missions later on
or
give them to the sheriff to make the area look nice and get everything cheap
. So for me, it's not about being as good or evil as possible, making choices that benefit me best.

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
1st playthrough Good 2nd playthrough Evil 3rd playthrough whatever I feel like at the time being.:D

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
My first play through was a good character, currently have a save file with my evil hero, and I just finished the Spire. I find being evil is a lot more fun and more profitable.

Pink

Reaction score
I am good when I play it the first time, then I play evil the second time.

UFOash

Reaction score
I tried to be good lol but somehow I ended up slipping the other way.
Damn Furniture Seller left the door open, I thought the store was open & went in then she blocked the door but kept asking me to leave till she called the guards.

I'm sure she, those two town guards & the local sheriff regret that one from their graves.:D

& the Till Death do us part quest I just did as I was told ended up with horns sticking out of my head & an evil child who hates me :lol:

And I'm stuck eating bloody Tofu!

King William

Reaction score
Started off evil. Had BIG horns,... horns!!?? So 1980, they went out with bell bottoms and mullocks. Sacrificed a lot of people. Then became good, and the horns came off.

Lurker64

Reaction score
Well i like to be Neutral, because when i am evil everybody run away from me even my wife and thats pretty anoying.
And if you are good you have that stupid halo all the time, and thats also anoying.

Lurker64

Reaction score
Started off evil. Had BIG horns,... horns!!?? So 1980, they went out with bell bottoms and mullocks. Sacrificed a lot of people. Then became good, and the horns came off.
If you are Pure evil you do not have horns.

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
I normally start out as an extremely pure person the first time, realize I missed something and make a second really amazing good character, then I kill everyone on the good character and reload. I would also create a good guy in fable I, beat the game.. then kill everyone and save on a different file so I could have a good character and an evil one without beating the game more than once.

Gitch

Reaction score
I just finished my latest playthrough (on the story anyway) last night and had been trying to stay kind of neutral but ended up with huge horns. It was my own fault though.

I'd taken the safety off to kill someone and had forgotten it was off so when bandits came to town I ended up shooting everyone nearby. Took me about 10 minutes to realise why all the villiagers were shooting at me!

ElenaBoyce035

Proud Anime Otaku =]
Reaction score
I started out with just a good girl, but then I made a profile of an evil guy that does both good and bad things. Like I killed Thag, got money for handing over the key, then killed the guy and saved the villagers. XXD My good girl does everything right, except she's killed a villager on accident and is married twice. I just have too much fun with it. =] Its what its about.

Matt_352

Reaction score
What you should do is hand over the key, get the money, kill the bandit, unlock the cage then kill the villagers :p

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
In Fable my main character is always absolutely and irredeemably evil. Why, you ask? Well, usually if you want to do everything and acquire every item in Fable then you have to perform some distasteful things for the sake of completionism. For example in Fable:TLC the game requires the player to literally sacrifice innocent people on a demonic altar in order to get the best bow: Skorm's Bow. There's simply no 'good' way to get it. If I want to collect everything, I have to be evil, and I refuse to do some nonsensical hypocrite playthrough where I make all the good story choices but still commit horrible acts of evil for the sake of getting items. I freakin' hate that.

I won't play as a hypocrite. I just won't. I'd rather play a villainous fiend if those are my options.

Pink Knight

Reaction score
Mostly pure good as a Good/corrupt chick looks fugly* I only uped my corruption to get the Cavalera* and villiagers will run away from an evil hero, though I did off that swine Toby with a head shot from my trusty Turret Rifle and had to kill a villiager in self defence during said mission and sacrficed the girl's youth in the Shadow Court...hey I aint perfect. :p

kayla123

Reaction score
Re: good or evil?

I always thought that most people picked Good, but since being on these forums, I'm not really sure of anything anymore. :)

I, myself, has always chosen to be a goody-two-shoes :) Like a full blown good girl~ I get frustrated if I somehow accidentally make an evil decision.

I get how you feel when i made a bad decision i literally cried. :'(