• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

good or evil?

kayla123

Reaction score
i started off an evil person but my brother showed me the benefits of being good :D
which incude more money and lots of discounts.<3

goblinXD8916

Reaction score
i say its equal evil is fun good is boring but u get freind discounts

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
I usually just do things my way the first run, then try to make completely good and completely evil accounts. I usually end up being evil the first run.

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score
Fully good and fully corrupt ^_^

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
I have 3 saves, each for the different endings. I have a completely Good/Pure character, a completely Evil/Corrupt character, and one that's on the fence about it.

Ciel

Reaction score
I usually play and make choices on how I actually would in those situations. It usually turns out to be the "good" one, but there is the occasional "evil" one thrown in there. I despise the halo your character obtains when he/she is fully good/pure though...so to counteract that...I spends many hours gambling, drinking, and sleeping around. I laze about in the inns and charge outlandish prices for rent.

That's how I've always done it.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Well, I am mostly good but I steal so what would that make me?

G

Guest 7310

i have 2 accounts on one profile both males and ones good the others evil the only reason i made my evil one is to get the achievement crime spree and henry lllvx or something like that

Vaughn

Non sum qualis eram
Reaction score
My first playthrough with Fable 2, I actually ended up with a neutral character (who was a gunslinger), which impressed me as I learned a lot about myself and annoyed me because the damn dog was still alive. Then I made files for a good character (swordsman) and an evil character (magic-user).

Korpse

Reaction score
Never been good before. Played all the games several times and so far have always worn the horns.

Kittily

I'll be there just to watch you fall.
Reaction score
I have only just started Fable II, but I am hoping to make my character the first time round a goodie :)

Rudiger

Reaction score
It's not worth the time. All that happens is at least 1 person takes up most of it. The others start to hate you and you end up being evil anyways. I've already tried it, and nearly ended up dirt poor.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I went 100% good throughout the entire game the first time around, then decided I didn't like people ripping me off. -Bang- One down. Then I realised nobody really cared about bloodstone. One City Down.
Then I just figured, forget it, I'll just kill everyone, everywhere, whenever I felt like it.
Then I gifted someone 10,000,000 Gold =)

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
i have 2 accounts on one profile both males and ones good the others evil the only reason i made my evil one is to get the achievement crime spree and henry lllvx or something like that
By the way, that's Fable 3.

White

Reaction score
The game's pretty unbalanced in my opinion. It's far too easy to change your orientation. All you do to become evil is spend fifteen mins killing everybody you see. All you do to be good is donate to the light. Simple.

ILOVEFABLEII

Reaction score
I am currently making a good character I made a bad one and I am 9 years old in real life

EduardoxHunter

Reaction score
i like more the demon design it has, but i only do the good i can't be corrupt.