• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good things in Fable 3 (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruu

Reaction score
Hold up - is Elsie still around at the end of the game? I never saw her again...

Yeah, if you chose to save her/Elliot at the start of the game, you get a quest later on in the game involving them. It's called 'Kidnapped', and on saving them, you get the choice to tell them to leave their respective partners to be with you.

If you didn't save them, it's a random NPC.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I never got this quest! Filthy slag!

How does it trigger or is it just random?

Zangash

Reaction score
Mourningwood Fort. That's really all I can think of that won't make me rant about how it was done better in past Fables...

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
The sex scenes have improved...
always thought they needed background music

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
i love the queen outflit and the castle looks alot bigger than before ^^

Archmenel

Reaction score
-Swift's moustache. I don't know if mine will grow like that but I am determined to attempt it, regardless of how completely awful it may look.

-The intergration of music from Fable. I stood idle in some locations and did something other than playing the game, for a spell, if only to listen to old tracks (even though I have the soundtrack).

Ionium

Reaction score
Neck-breaker finishing move is the only good thing I can think of, and stabbing wolves after you grab their necks.

Aruu

Reaction score
The sex scenes have improved... always thought they needed background music

Some of the sex music is hilarious. The first time I heard it I just creased up laughing, I really wasn't expecting it.

Lotteboom

Reaction score
i love the fact that even though I have completed the game I still want to play more and complete ALL quests, it just keeps me coming back for more - still to have an orgy yet tho - how do you orchestrate one? any hints :blush:

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
i love the fact that even though I have completed the game I still want to play more and complete ALL quests, it just keeps me coming back for more - still to have an orgy yet tho - how do you orchestrate one? any hints :blush:
No idea. I prefer it one-on-one.

Reaction score
if you got the whore house start with inviting one to have sex with you then just go to the rest of the whores and rince and repeate wait for them to gather around then bed and get ready to have a party

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
if you got the whore house start with inviting one to have sex with you then just go to the rest of the whores and rince and repeate wait for them to gather around then bed and get ready to have a party
Thanks, now off to upgrade my Reaver Industries Perforator (Coincidentally RIP).

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score
The music was a brilliant mix of all three games. I thouroughly enjoyed the balverine quest in Silverpine, which had the music from Fable TLC which created an amazing atmosphere.
The spellweaving is pretty good, although I do prefer the combat from Fable II the most.
The humour was absolutely amazing.
*spoiler*
The "darkness incarnate" in Aurora was one of the best experiences I've ever had in a game, it showed a unique dark side to Fable, I just can't wait to go through that again.
And definitely the time spent as King/(Queen) is great, twisting the morals by saying people will die if you make the good choice.
I can't say it's the best Fable, but I can't say that about any of them. I just hope Lionhead learn from their mistakes and fix all the (unfortunately numerous) problems in the series.
9/10 from me. :)

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
The music was a brilliant mix of all three games. I thouroughly enjoyed the balverine quest in Silverpine, which had the music from Fable TLC which created an amazing atmosphere.
The spellweaving is pretty good, although I do prefer the combat from Fable II the most.
The humour was absolutely amazing.
*spoiler*
The "darkness incarnate" in Aurora was one of the best experiences I've ever had in a game, it showed a unique dark side to Fable, I just can't wait to go through that again.
And definitely the time spent as King/(Queen) is great, twisting the morals by saying people will die if you make the good choice.
I can't say it's the best Fable, but I can't say that about any of them. I just hope Lionhead learn from their mistakes and fix all the (unfortunately numerous) problems in the series.
9/10 from me. :)
I have to agree with you on the Darkness Incarnate, it's just a pity I can't get back into Shadelight. Fighting the dark minions & sentinels outside in the desert/ veiled path isn't the same

Lotteboom

Reaction score

thats where I went wrong, my morals got the better of me and I helped the kiddies instead of the whores ;) will replay again bu tthis time build the whorehouse - thanks for info!! ^_^

Vyan

Reaction score
I personally found the whole D&D parody side-quest brilliant. Hilarious banter and hearing the Greatwood Lake theme again gave me a real nostalgic buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.