• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Got a Huge bounty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
errr kinda went on a killing spree trying to become fully evil. cant do anything in the game cause i did this in a city where my quest is. i only have like 1k (just started) and dont have the 15k to pay it off. any advice or anything on how to get the money to pay it off?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
haha - yeah, loads of pies or lots of weapon forging.

It won't take forever, so just get it over with and then remember not to go too mental next time. Still, you should have gotten that achievement for it though so it's not all bad :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Make pies. Lots of them.

please i made at least 100 pies and just no... please no more pies.......those pies didnt even cut my bounty . maybe got 1k off..... still alot more..... any other suggestions?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Wait for the timer to wear off or play through the game until you can upgrade your pie making, weapon forging, or lute playing skills then work it all off. Becoming a real estate magnate would also work.

Andrew

Reaction score
cant play the game.... the quest is in the city im stuck like this

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
cant play the game.... the quest is in the city im stuck like this

Yes you can. Don't let the guards get near you and just run around finishing up your quest(s). If they do catch you, hit "Resist Arrest" and either accept getting hit a few times or keep hitting up on the D-Pad so that they can forgive you. You can repeat that as many times as you'd like.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Whereabouts are you stuck?

Andrew

Reaction score
i have to talk to the guy for a tatoo or w/e i think and when i try resisting it makes my 240 min penalty grow and im unable to talk to people when i resist so yeah.... that method doesnt work D:

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
I can give you the gold for it if you want?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
i have to talk to the guy for a tatoo or w/e i think and when i try resisting it makes my 240 min penalty grow and im unable to talk to people when i resist so yeah.... that method doesnt work D:

You don't talk to anyone when buying stuff. You just go up to it and press 'A' or hold 'A' (for stealing).

Andrew

Reaction score
i dont see any option in the store to steal the tatoo. you sure i dont have to talk to him and im sure i can find a way without you giving me gold ty. dont wanna hurt your wallet for my problem :/

Archmenel

Reaction score
Everything is set out to buy in this installment. The tattoos and clothing are on mannequins. You shouldn't need to talk to the merchants. They've basically become worthless in this game, that is unless you feel like twirling them around, kissing their hands, and playing many a round of pat-a-cake to earn their love and chip a few gold off the asking price of items.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
i dont see any option in the store to steal the tatoo. you sure i dont have to talk to him and im sure i can find a way without you giving me gold ty. dont wanna hurt your wallet for my problem :/

Just go up to the tattoo in the store and press/hold 'A'. You'll either buy it or steal it. Probably the latter given the fact that you have a bounty on your head.

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score

Haha don't feel guilty or anything. I've beaten the game and have about 8 million laying around with nothing to use it on. Really, it's not big deal.

Andrew

Reaction score
it wont let me steal it damnit Dx omg i give up

Andrew

Reaction score
Haha don't feel guilty or anything. I've beaten the game and have about 8 million laying around with nothing to use it on. Really, it's not big deal.

i guess i do need the gold then :/ if you have 8m it shouldnt be much :/ costs 48, 652 coins

Status
Not open for further replies.