• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Had any odd dreams lately?

D

Darkwings

Re: Had any odd dreams lately?

I also had this one dream once where i was in some weird place but in the middle of the image i was getting half of it was black and white and the other was in color...i can't remeber what the dream was about i just remeber that weird thing that happened in it.

D

Darkwings

Has anyone ever had a dream where you are staring at yourself from someone else's body it's like looking into a mirror...Has anyone ever had weird writing in their dreams before?

Hello?

Doesn't anyone care for this thread anymore?:'(

D

Darg

I do. That dream's happened to me before, but in dreams you're in a state of lethargy and a bizzare logic intermingled and you don't understand things like a normal person. Sometimes in dreams you come to sudden realizations about things with some strange logic (at least I do) to explain it, even though when you wake it makes absoluetly no sense.o_O Perhaps when we dream, we're in a totally different... I don't know, a state of emotion and a different type of world that can only be reached by not doing anything in your physical state. Just a suggestion.

D

Darkwings

Darg;46164 said:
I do. That dream's happened to me before, but in dreams you're in a state of lethargy and a bizzare logic intermingled and you don't understand things like a normal person. Sometimes in dreams you come to sudden realizations about things with some strange logic (at least I do) to explain it, even though when you wake it makes absoluetly no sense.o_O Perhaps when we dream, we're in a totally different... I don't know, a state of emotion and a different type of world that can only be reached by not doing anything in your physical state. Just a suggestion.
Wooh! finally someone has written! Oh and by the way that makes sense. I guess that is one way of putting it. I thin kwhen we dream....well....here i'll just put a quote down.
"DReams can be both your sanctuary and prison"...i don't know who wrote it i found it while surfing the web.^_^

A

Arrowdodger

I've heard that a dream is a thought you have while you sleep, but it's the only one you can remember. When you think about it, that seems logical... but then again, while we're in a conscious state, we can still think of these things, but we can't actually delve into our own minds/thoughts/dreams. It's a fascinating concept, really o_O . It's like we really are stuck in our own thoughts, able to interact and change things like we would when awake, but instead we're actually in it, not just thinking what it would be like running through a forest after a purple deer with wings while in actuality you're sitting in a chair, staring at the edges of your computer screen ^_^.

D

Darg

Dreams are a fascination to me. They've given me guidance, nonsensical gibberish put into visual form and some of the strangest sensations ever concocted... In dreams, you have a sense of understanding that only you could have, based on who you are, your thoughts, beliefs and whatnot. It's rather interesting, though some people in the field of science are overanalizing it for what it is by stating their overzealous, bizzare and overly critical theories. Can't science just say 'it is what it is' and move on instead of trying to explain every little detail?!

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

i dreamt...nothing i cant remebr 0_o

D

Darg

Some say you can only remember the very ending of your dreams... I wonder what the rest of my dreams would be like...

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

heh funny how dreams work..* goes on saying smar stuff about dreams with big and confusing words*

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

*ties darg to a chair while i go on and on*

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Still having Dreams about zombies and such.

D

Darkwings

I just had a dream about a days ago where i was this chick in black and dark blue:cool: . I could control water and then Lacee appeare wearing black and red, and she could control fire:cool: . Anyway so the dreams goes on and all of a sudden this guy pops out going in circles then stops and says that he hates warm baths (at first i didn't get it but then it sorta made sense) :) then he faces lacee and pulls out this huge axe blade thing! Me and lacee looked at eachother and we ran away saying we wanted ice cream!o_O
The big guy looked mean and...well...like...kyle:O

A

Arrowdodger

Darg;47589 said:
Dreams are a fascination to me. They've given me guidance, nonsensical gibberish put into visual form and some of the strangest sensations ever concocted... In dreams, you have a sense of understanding that only you could have, based on who you are, your thoughts, beliefs and whatnot. It's rather interesting, though some people in the field of science are overanalizing it for what it is by stating their overzealous, bizzare and overly critical theories. Can't science just say 'it is what it is' and move on instead of trying to explain every little detail?!
*golf clap* ^_^

Darkwings;47643 said:
I just had a dream about a days ago where i was this chick in black and dark blue:cool: . I could control water and then Lacee appeare wearing black and red, and she could control fire:cool: . Anyway so the dreams goes on and all of a sudden this guy pops out going in circles then stops and says that he hates warm baths (at first i didn't get it but then it sorta made sense) :) then he faces lacee and pulls out this huge axe blade thing! Me and lacee looked at eachother and we ran away saying we wanted ice cream!o_O
The big guy looked mean and...well...like...kyle:O
o_O ...

K

Karioudo

I haven't had a weird dream worth mentioning in a while but a couple of months ago I had one that was just SO weird and random I still don't get where it came from. It's pretty complicated so I'll try my best explaining it.

I was standing in this big field surrounded by forest. I was completely alone and I thought that was weird. So I looked up at the sky and there... were characters from every book, movie and game I read, saw and played, just flying around! Characters like Megaman and related characters, Pokémon, Digimon, other animé characters, Harry Potter, Spiderman, LotR characters, Disney characters, the crew of the Flying Dutchman from PotC2... EVERYONE.
And they were all looking at me so I'm like "... crap." At one point, Zero (from the Megaman X games) lands in front of me, looking pretty angry like he wants to beat me up or something.
So I'm trying to reason with him, saying things like "Can't we talk about this?". I turn around to run away but I'm already surrounded by all those characters. I back away to the forest while Zero pulls out this tiny, red watergun :D
The next couple of moments I'm running around in the forest while all those characters are trying to catch me. Apparantly I was in the possession of some magical coin that allowed me to see into the future and they all wanted it.
At one point I get captured by one of Davy Jones's crew members (Maccus, the shark guy) and he starts questioning me about said coin. I refuse to say anything and I'm rescued by Megaman and Megaman X.

Suddenly, I'm standing in some sort of small house, which was the home of Disney's seven Dwarfs and SnowWhite. Not that there were any dwarfs or something. Instead, a girl named Tohru Honda lived there, which is the main character of an animé called Fruits Basket.
While I'm trying to figure out what's she's doing in the house of the Seven Dwarfs, she walks outside and I follow her. Outside are seven HUGE Autobots weeding the garden. Next, Tohru is suddenly attacked by Sher Kahn (you know, the big tiger from Disney's Jungle Book? Dunno how to spell his name).
I panic and suddenly get teleported to this big mansion, which I recognised as the mansion of the professor of the Chronicles of Narnia movie.
I'm in a bedroom there and next to me is sitting a girl, which turned out to be Lucy.
The conversation was as followed:
Lucy: Hee~! You have a coin too!
Me: Euhm... coin?
Lucy: Yeah, the coin that allows you to look into the future! I have one too! *pulls out coin* See?
Me: ... what am I doing here?
Lucy: Don't worry, Dumbledore will explain everything.
Me: Dumbledore... don't you mean Aslan?
Lucy: ...???

Then there was another scene shift and I'm in this big room. Apparantly I was on the set of some random movie in the making that was based one one of my favourite animé, only this one was with real actors instead of animated and the movie was French instead of Japanese. At one point, this guy gets shot.
Suddenly I'm sitting on the couch at home and on the tv is the same scene I was just in a few seconds ago. On the screen, the same guy gets shot again and my stepdad - who was sitting next to me - complains that there is no blood.
So I tell him, "If you want blood, you should watch the Lion King!"

And then I woke up and I was confused as I don't know what XD I'm still wondering what all those Disney characters were doing there, as I haven't seen those movies for at least 8 years.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Last night's was influenced by my bereavement over the dead ps2 and no longer being able to play Grand Theft Auto.

I was running away from the police because I'd stolen a wooden swan and two geese with a rope around their necks, no feathers and the ability to talk. They kept giving away my position by shouting to the police and there were some real swans running alongside me trying to eat the wooden one (I have a fear of birds - I hate them).

Anyways, I ran into a field and stole a red combine harvester, threw the geese to the farmer as an apology and drove through his house. Then I woke up and Steve thought I was mental.

No change there then...

D

Darkwings

WOW!^_^ I had this dream last night were i was in this black hole like thing and i was floating in space with Kyo (he is my favorite character from fruits basket) and he said that there was a huge bug on my head so i reach up and was about to pull it off when i woke up and i was staring at the floor (apperantly i had fallen out of bed)

Talk about random dreamso_O

A

Arrowdodger

Karioudo;48406 said:
And then I woke up and I was confused as I don't know what XD I'm still wondering what all those Disney characters were doing there, as I haven't seen those movies for at least 8 years.

That... was awesome.

D

darkruler500

Omg! these dreams sjould be published in a book. :)
Anyway, I once had this dream aliens were in my kitchen whispering. So I got out of bet and threw hot water at them. They laughed these horrible laughs and grabbed me. The took me outside and lit my house on fire (With my family still in it!!!) and suddenly they dissapeared and I was surrounded by firemen. They were shouting for me to come back(apparently i was running inside),but I kept going inside. When I got inside I ran in the living room to grab my homework!(crazy right?) Anyway, I saved my homework and my family died. Then I woke up panting cause I sould have sworn I saw those alien *******s sneering at me in my peripheral. Then I got up and saw aliens in my kitchen! I was baffled! So (like an idiot!) I ran to the bathroom to get some hot water and paused because I remembered what happened last time I tried that. I ran out of the bathroom and fell into space. I was quickly nsurrounded by stars when, all the sudden I hear my mom yell, "Wake up sleepy head!" I wake up panting then laughing histerically because I thought I was awake the other time I woke up.

Insane right?

P.S. this all happened while I was in 8th grade.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Haha that must've been pretty funny, Double taking thinking to yourself, "Waittaminute, I remember what happened last time!"