• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Had any odd dreams lately?

D

darkruler500

Re: Had any odd dreams lately?

yea it was pretty hilarious when i thought about it

K

Karioudo

OH MY GOD, FABLE DREAM!

I had a really weird one last night. I never dreamed about Fable and Jack of Blades before but tonight I did and he was totally out of character. It was highly amusing XD

I was playing Fable, yet I was also IN the game myself. So I could still save my game and talk with my friend sitting next to me (she was watching me play) while also running around Albion slaying monsters myself.
I had just beaten Jack in the Chamber of Fate and started an alternate TLC. In this TLC, there was no Fire Heart, no Northern Wastes, no Bronze Gate, no Oracle, no Summoners and no Jack the Dragon.

Instead, Jack was somehow still alive and still looking like he does in the original Fable. He lived in this house in this town which looked like Oakvale - it was also cleverly named Oakvale the Second:rolleyes: - and he also had a butler XD
My job in TLC was to find Jack's treasure, which was hidden deep in a cave filled with undead. Of course, first I needed to know where the entrance to the cave was, so what did I do? I went to Oakvale the Second and knocked on Jack's front door, determined to ask him and expecting him to answer XD
The butler opened the door and I told him I wanted to speak to Jack. The butler then told me Jack wasn't home because he was out fishing.o_O
So I decided I wanted to fish too. I took out my shovel and started digging for worms in Jack's backyard (which looked like my own backyard). Then I made my way to the river and... fished.

When I was done I went back to Jack's house and this time he was home. So I knocked on the door again and he opened. Jack was all like "What do YOU want?! *glare*". So I said, "I need to know where the entrance is to the cave you hid you treasure in." and he replied with "In the basement. Now leave me alone!" and then he slammed the door shut in my face:lol:

So I made my way to the basement and entered the cave and it was literally filled to the brim with skeletons, zombies, ghosts, wraiths and liches (they all looked very Oblivion-like). At the end of the cave was a door and when I tried to open it the game glitched so I was forced to reload and fight my way through the cave again XD
This happened a number of times.

I got sick of the game glitching so I decided to do something else. I went to the inn of Oakvale the Second and there... was my class of school!o_O Seriously, what the bleep were they doing there? I hate my classmates!
So yeah, we wanted to throw a party but we didn't know where. So we decided to wanted to have our party at Jack's house:D

So we made our way to Jack's house and just barged in. Jack was standing on top of the stairs, shouting; "Now what do you want THIS TIME?!:realmad: "
Me: We're going to have a party and you're invited!
Jack: No way! My favourite show is on tv in fifteen minutes!

We didn't care and Jack disappeared, saying we'd better be gone in fifteen minutes because he didn't want to miss his show. I decided I wanted to wait for him near the tv, together with this girl who was my best friend ten years ago. What she's doing in my dream I dunno.

So we sat on his couch, which was very uncomfortable, and we waited. And waited. And waited. Fifteen minutes went by, Jack's favourite show started and he still wasn't there (it was a fishing program by the way:lol: ).

I looked out of the window and saw a car parked in front of Jack's house. Behind the wheel was Preston (one of the guys in Extreme Home Make Over) and he had fallen asleep.
So we waited some more and after another fifteen minutes Jack finally showed up again. He was angry we were sitting on HIS couch watching HIS show on HIS tv in HIS house, but he didn't chase us away.

Jack was carrying a bag and he dumped the contents on the table; animal skulls. Lots of animal skulls. I think that part of the dream was a result of something we did in school last Friday. We had to dissect rabbit heads all the way to the bone. It was pretty interesting but cutting out the eyes and brains was a bit gross XD

Anyway, Jack sat in a chair and used small pieces of rope to tie those animal skulls to his belt, next to his other masks! Why? I dunno, but I wanted to do it too. So I stole a couple of skulls and he didn't mind. At the same time I was making stupid jokes about Jack, laughing at him and making him VERY annoyed.
I noticed a pile of games in the corner of the room, so I spend some time looking them over, checking if they were complete and such. That's actually part of my job at the second-hand store I do voluntary work.

Then, Jack beat me in a game of chess and 'TLC' was over and I had finished the gameo_O And I woke up.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

That is the most awesome dream....

That would be so awesome, having Jack like that!

K

Karioudo

Now we know what Jack does when he's not busy conquering Albion: he fishes!:D Thinking about this dream still makes me laugh, it was so random:lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I was thinking that his favorite show was going to be fear factor XD

F

Famous_Reaper

I once had a dream that I was a dark angel. This demon attacked my school and I was forced to show my true form. I killed the demon and became the most popular dude at school. Then, I somehow found myself playing Xbox. But the screen was blurred and I couldn't see what I was playing. Okay, that was a weird dream.

D

Darkwings

WOW! You guys posted a lot since i've been here! NIce to be back^_^

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I had a dream the the jeans I brought to change into at work were full of rips and tears but for some reason I had three other pairs to choose from.

K

Karioudo

Excuse me for necromancing this thread but the dream I had last night still makes me giggle :lol: This is what you get when you have an overdose on Oblivion and Pirates of the Caribbean.

I was playing a game, which of course turned out to be Oblivion. I was actually IN the game myself instead of being glued to the screen of my monitor when I normally play it, even though I could still access all the menus. I was standing at the end of a long dock staring at the beach of a small haven. The reason I knew I was in Oblivion was because I pressed ‘R’ – which is my button for switching to first/third person – and I found out I was apparently playing as a half-naked male Redguard with dreadlocks o_O

So I started making my way to the beach. I then saw a woman with a young girl around 8 years old or so. The woman threw her kid into the sea, screaming “Help! Help! My daughter is drowning! There are sharks here! D:”. Instead of wondering why she threw her kid into shark-infested waters, I jumped into the sea, grabbed the girl and swam to the beach like the good guy I am. There, I just dumped her and made my way to the other side of the haven where there were more docks.
At one of the docks was this half-finished ship, so I went to take a look. And who was building the ship? Yes, Jack Sparrow XD. And when I talked to him, I found out he really talked and acted like the real Jack.
Jack: Why, hello there, luv. Came to look at me ship, eh? She’s a real blah blah blah rum blah blah blah more rum blah blah savvy?
And then when he was done talking gibberish… his moustache disappeared ._.
Me: Dammit! Oblivion is glitching again! >< *reloads save, ‘cause apparently I had saved my game after saving the girl from evil sharks.*

After loading I found myself at the beach again, so I made my way to Jack’s ship and talked to him. Of course, he said the same things as before.
Jack: Why, hello there, luv. Came to look at me ship, eh? She’s a real blah blah blah rum blah blah blah more rum blah blah savvy?
And then… his beard-thingies disappeared! D:
Me: Raaaah! Stupid Oblivion! (Please note I always have problems with my copy of Oblivion in RL, and it likes to glitch on my PC).
So I reloaded my save again, went to Jack’s ship and talked to him.
And my game DIDN’T glitch this time! Huzzah!
Me: I savvy. So… Jack-
Jack: Oi! That be Captain Jack Sparrow, luv!
Me: Sorry. So, Captain Sparrow. Where’s the rest of your crew?
Jack: Got eaten by the Kraken, luv. That’s why I’m rebuilding me ship ‘ere, savvy?
Me: … all by yourself?
Jack: I can build a ship perfectly fine by meself, ‘cause I’m Captain Jack Sparrow! Savvy?
Me: I savvy… need any help?
Jack: Sure.

Notice how he kept calling me 'luv' even though I was playing a half-naked dude. Figures:lol:

Anyway, after I offered to help I just walked away XD And for some reason the girl I had saved earlier was constantly following me. I made my way to one of the lookout-posts, which held a huge telescope used to spot evil pirate ships at sea. We – the girl and me – went in, and inside were two Norrington-wannabees.
I wanted to look through their telescope so I asked if that was alright. It was, and I looked.
In the far distance I saw this guy – which turned out to be...

Possible POTC3 spoiler!
Sao-Feng-or-whatever-his-name-is, the Chinese pirate captain from the third movie
-followed by a huge army of evil pirates. They had no ship, but were walking on water ._.
I panicked, going “They’re going to kill us! I must warn Jack! D:”.

I ran back to Jack’s ship.
Me: Yo Jack! We gotta go! Now!
Jack: And why is that, luv?
Me: Because this evil dude pirate captain thing is coming to kill YOU and then ME and then we all DIE and I can’t DIE yet because I want to finish this bloody GAME!
Jack: No worries, luv. Your pirate-man will get us out!

And so we sailed away from the beach on a ship that was only half-completed. And then… came the dreaded SCENE-CHANGE!
I was still on the ship, together with the Jack, the girl and – for some reason – Elizabeth. We were no longer at sea, but sailing on a wild river in the middle of the jungle. Jack and I had to steer the ship together because Jack hadn’t installed the steering wheel yet, so we each had to stand at one side of the ship, and pull the sails to steer.
At one point the river split itself: the right arm went down a mountain, and the left arm went straight ahead. The obvious choice would be to take the left arm, me thinks. So, I'm steering the ship left.
Jack: Oi! No no no no no!We gotta take the RIGHT arm, luv!
Me: Are you bloody crazy?! I don’t wanna go down there! We go LEFT!
Jack: I’m the Captain and this is MY ship! We go RIGHT!
Me: I’m too young to die! LEFT!
Jack: RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!
Aaaaaaaaaaand, the ship went LEFT! XD I win, ha!
Jack was going all, “We’re going to diiiieeee!” and the ship sped up. And it was then I understood why Jack wanted to take the right arm. While the right arm would’ve taken us slowly down the mountain, the left arm ended in a waterfall.

And so, down we went. Jack screamed like a girl XD Then again, so did I. The girl and Elizabeth apparently lost their voices. The ship broke in a thousand of pieces when we hit the water, but we were still alive. Jack and I were clinging to this piece of wood (nobody cared where the girl and Elizabeth ended up), drifting through this thick bamboo forest.
I was all like, “We have no ship. We’re going to diiiiieeee!”.
Jack: No worries luv. Your pirate-man will build us a new ship. Right here. Right NOW. =D

And then… my alarm clock woke my up ><

B

blue crow

Sadly i dont dream nor do i have nightmares anymore.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Thats a really random dream Karioudo, and also you remember alot of detail ^_^

K

Karioudo

I'm blessed with good memory when it comes to dreams :p Writing them down as soon as I wake up also helps.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Karioudo;75504 said:
I'm blessed with good memory when it comes to dreams :p Writing them down as soon as I wake up also helps.

Im normally to confused as to what day it is and if i have to get up for work to write anything down :lol:

V

Vegeta

I had a dream!!! but I cant tell you what it was about...:ninja: :D

H

Hexadecimal

Vegeta;75520 said:
I had a dream!!! but I cant tell you what it was about...:ninja: :D

:w00t: that's the best one so far :w00t:

o_O

V

Vegeta

If I told you... I would have to kill you :ninja:

P

purpletangerine

Once I had a dream that this old lady woke up and said, "Oh, I feel strange." or something like that. Then someone took off the bed sheets and she had no body. o.o She looked down and...I dunno if she screamed, or just said, "Oh, well..."

*shrug*

D

Darkwings

Hey everybody I haven't been on for ...well a long time . I hope you guys don't mind I just had a lot of things to do!

Well anyway two days ago I had this dream about a beutiful elf and these 2 fairies. Well there was a war going on and something else. I can't really remeber but i'm making it into a book!!

suffering

Reaction score

I sometimes dream about the future some of them are very, very similiar or exact. the thing is. THEY DONT FRIGGN' TELL ME WHAT THE DATE IS!!!!!!!!! it could be 7 years to just the next hour.

I think i know how some places for fable2 will look like. :) think its a camp or the edge of a city (bowerstone?) next to a lake. then i went further into the place full of buildings and it looked like the place in the fable2 ad. where it shows the farmland turning into a district. and i went into a pub. i got woken up for school after that. damn school...

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Sounds like deja vu to me.. you mightve been thinking/seeing stuff about fable 2 like an hour before you went to bed or something..

like once i was talking to my friend Frostshocker on WoW about flying mount i went to bed an hour later..had a dream about flying mounts..