• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Had any odd dreams lately?

suffering

Reaction score
Re: Had any odd dreams lately?

nup. this was before i knew about fable2 and i played halo2 directly before i slept that night. seriously, i dream of the future. just wont tell me when its gonna happen. most of them are nothing important anyway. like "a new lego toy" then bionicles came out. coincedence? i think not

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Ive had this b4 but never when i sleep...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Vegeta;75560 said:
If I told you... I would have to kill you :ninja:

I am happy for that to happen. As long as I know, I am happy to die...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha. I used to dream about games I've played during the day when I was younger - sweet stuff. Though I've lost it when I became older, perhaps my brain isn't so... well, maybe the years of gaming has left me somewhat immune for the influences of gaming. :cool:

B

beefking

i once had a dream that a chicken leg was chasing me and i couldnt move, and it had one eye.

D

Darg

Okay- this one isn't at all that recent, but I'll tell about it anyway. I was at my home, doing whatever it is I cannot remember until suddenly bigfoot drives up to my house on a Harley and crashes into the trash cans out on the street. He then broke into my house and stole a whole stash of loot before a chase ensued, in which I persued him in a red corvette which I don't even have. The rest of this dream I can't recall, though I imagine it was... er... interesting, you might say.

D

Darg

Vegeta;82204 said:
...Interesting...

I'd say that's the general thing that floats through peoples' minds when I give them the scoop on my latest half-coherent legacy. It just gives you a little insight to how my mind works though.

V

Vegeta

Albion Knight;59632 said:
I had a dream the the jeans I brought to change into at work were full of rips and tears but for some reason I had three other pairs to choose from.

Very scary todd!

lol

V

Vegeta

lol

This one dream i had over a period of time... like 5 days in a row... the 1st time I walked into the big old house with a group of friends on a stromy night and I was walking down this big rikedy hall way and there were a bunch of doors but then suddenly a board or 5 broke and I fell for a long time and then i woke up feeling like I just crashed into my bed after falling for a long time.... then by the last time i had the dream I was smart enough to remeber what happened and then when my group said "hey lets go in!" I said "Sorry guys I know what happens..." then I woke up and never had the dream again... I think its because I finaly solved the mystery... "Don't go in big spooky houses on a stormy night" lol

D

Darg

Some say that if you have falling dreams or dreams where you're being chased, if the person who's chasing you catches you or you hit the ground while falling in the dream, you die in real life. I doubt it's true, but you never know...

V

Vegeta

Doubt it lol I will try to stay alseep for him to catch me or for me to hit the ground lol...

D

Darg

Vegeta;82247 said:
Doubt it lol I will try to stay alseep for him to catch me or for me to hit the ground lol...

It's probably some whackjob theory taken from some random guy's analysis of subconsciousness, so I have doubt in it as well...

V

Vegeta

I havn't had a bad dream let alone a good 1 for like a year though so...

S

souledge37

i had one about a beautiful Ancient war of demons and i was fighting them. i was swinging my sword killing as many as i could but then i blackedout and when i woke up all of the demons were dead. and then i saw my ex-girlfriend dancing around a fire naked......it was wierd. but i loved every minute of it.:D :D

S

Solus

In my dream, last night, my microwave broke while it was on, I got hit with a s**t load of microwaves (radiation people, not an object) then I became severely retarded. :unsure:

Also, I can't remember my dreams unless i'm taking pain relievers, like Vicodin. :wacko:
Strange...

V

Vegeta

I had a dream last Night I was spiderman and I was getting married to Mary Jane and I was sitting along with a hole bunch of other people one line then in front of us another line like a pipe formation and then harry jumped up and kicked me acrossed the room and I ran out the door and got in my awesome red car I think it was a lambergini and when i took off the house thing behind me blew up and harry flew out before it expl;oded and chased me and finaly he shot the car and it flipped over I jumped out the top and webbed myself over to a building and when harry got there we started fighting (hitting kicking etc) and I finaly kicked him into a brick wall and he fell to the ground but before I woke up i turned around and Venom was there getting ready to eat my head when i woke up...................

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;80842 said:
Haha. I used to dream about games I've played during the day when I was younger - sweet stuff. Though I've lost it when I became older, perhaps my brain isn't so... well, maybe the years of gaming has left me somewhat immune for the influences of gaming. :cool:
i still have those all the time... sometimes with hot chicks

then i wake up and like wtf was that

suffering

Reaction score

I keep dreaming about my history assessment. i havent started it, its saturday, and i have history on monday. its due that day.

the first one is that some guy who i cant remember who it was, works at a 5 star restaurant at Sydney, and he didnt have time to drop me off to school... so i waited the whole day. the food tasted good lol and it was in a dream. i was holding my history assesment. the food tasted good in that dream, again lol.

the 2nd one is that i go to school normally and theres an ourtbreak of zombies. and its really early in the morning. 7:30Am which is the time i usually get there because of a carpool. so me and a few guys are there. for some reason no teacher except one in sight.... he arms us with stuff... i got a shovel which turned into a chain whip with a sphere-shaped thing with spikes at the end somewhere in the middle of the dream. (wtf?!) so we have to go to the office to get to the phone for the police. for some reason the school was bigger than it is meant to be and the office is in the far side of the school so we have to go there. and hooray, zombie killing time. my favourite part. life-like and killing without really killing... theyre dead, so how am i killing?