• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Had any odd dreams lately?

A

Arrowdodger

Had any odd dreams lately?

I have. I had this dream that I was riding on my horse, JB, and my doberman dog Jamani was walking right underneath him. Of course, J's a mild horse, but I didn't want her getting stepped on! So I slid halfway off the saddle and kicked at her and started shouting at her not to be so stupid, but my foot bounced off o_O Oh yeah, and my mom was on JB, too :D He's getting fat....
Oh! And one time in middle school, I had a dream that I was sitting in math class, and my jack russel terrier Jelly was sitting next to me, and my teacher was asking kids if they'd done their homework. When she asked Jelly, my dog rolled over and looked really sorry, and then... my teacher ate her! So I got real mad and hit her with my binder, and then she started chasing me around the classroom yelling, "YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK LACEE, GET IN MY BELLY!!!" :( ...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Had any odd dreams lately?

I have dreams about fable a lot. ALOT. Mostly I dream about games so I'd say that's weird. >.>

A

Arrowdodger

Sephiroxas;42342 said:
I have dreams about fable a lot. ALOT. Mostly I dream about games so I'd say that's weird. >.>
Speaking of, wicked siggy! I remember that from the end of Halo 2... I wrote it down the second time I beat it :D.
Oh, and... I once had this dream that I was making out with Jack Skellington, from Nightmare before Christmas o_O . He was dressed from that one part, when he's in the snowman and his head and arms are sticking out... XD!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Arrowdodger;42353 said:
Speaking of, wicked siggy! I remember that from the end of Halo 2... I wrote it down the second time I beat it :D.
Oh, and... I once had this dream that I was making out with Jack Skellington, from Nightmare before Christmas o_O . He was dressed from that one part, when he's in the snowman and his head and arms are sticking out... XD!

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:that is a weird dream. I like Jack skellingtone..I want dreams about him. I'm uber jealous :ninja:

V

Vegeta

I had a scary one that i was at a Fair and i just turned old enough to go to this store and i went in and they sold stuff like Cleavers (with blood on them) clowns (with weird faces) and stuff like that... then every thing got blurry and i looked at the shop keep and he said "Hehehe... Theres no way your getting out............Alive!" Then i ran out the door but everything was blurry and i could hardly stand then i ran into an ally and everything became still again and there were giant hooks with peoples body parts sticking to them then i saw i had 1 in my mouth then i woke up.......

I still think of it...

A

Arrowdodger

1Ak;42424 said:
I had a scary one that i was at a Fair and i just turned old enough to go to this store and i went in and they sold stuff like Cleavers (with blood on them) clowns (with weird faces) and stuff like that... then every thing got blurry and i looked at the shop keep and he said "Hehehe... Theres no way your getting out............Alive!" Then i ran out the door but everything was blurry and i could hardly stand then i ran into an ally and everything became still again and there were giant hooks with peoples body parts sticking to them then i saw i had 1 in my mouth then i woke up.......

I still think of it...
o_O ...
:'(
:sick:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Just gonna slip this over to the Tavern Cellar - and for the record, most of my dreams involve everyone turning into velociraptors and eating each other. Either that or giant basilisks trying to hunt me down whilst my town has been set on fire by little flames with arms and legs and a huge volcano in the town centre.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

there was this one dream when I was little, Us (my family) were having this party, oh a birthday party for my aunt, and I was upstairs, and I was trying to get..someplace. Some weird person was trying to find and kill my mom and everytime I went in the basement to go save her, the floor turned into holes. ...so weird..

L

Liberator

It was a long time ago, but I once had a dream that I was an anteater (long, sticky tongue and all...:D ). The strange thing is, that's there's an actual interpretation of what it means to see (or probably be) an anteater in your dream:

From Dream Moods: Your Dream Symbol Interpretation :

To see an anteater in your dream, forewarns that you need to proceed with caution before entering into any business agreements.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator;42442 said:
To see an anteater in your dream, forewarns that you need to proceed with caution before entering into any business agreements.

Yeah as i imagine they are pretty bad at making business agreements.... o_O

L

Liberator

Dark Drakan;42444 said:
Yeah as i imagine they are pretty bad at making business agreements.... o_O

Well...if it has anything to do with getting bugs to eat, I bet you that there's few better in arranging such a deal. :p ^_^

F

FableFreak

I dreamt that John Candy was swimming laps with someone who looked like Anna Kournikova, then they got out of the pool and John Candy drank a smoothie and she sunbathed.

Get Sigmund Freud to explain that one...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

When I was a wee brat I had this wierd dream about Darth Vader chasing me around, around and around my house.

I ran like hell, but eventhough Vader was just walking he closed the distance...

Freaked me out at the time.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;42554 said:
When I was a wee brat I had this wierd dream about Darth Vader chasing me around, around and around my house.

I ran like hell, but eventhough Vader was just walking he closed the distance...

Freaked me out at the time.

heh heh. wee brat. Wow, that is kinda weird though...Darth..Vader.:ninja:o_O

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;42560 said:
heh heh. wee brat. Wow, that is kinda weird though...Darth..Vader. :ninja:o_O

Haha, yeah. Funny thing was that I don't remember doing, or watching, and Star Warsy stuff to trigger that dream. It just...happen. Maybe Darth Vader is my psychological nemesis or something....that only appears in dreams. Like Freddy Krueger. :ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;42562 said:
Haha, yeah. Funny thing was that I don't remember doing, or watching, and Star Warsy stuff to trigger that dream. It just...happen. Maybe Darth Vader is my psychological nemesis or something....that only appears in dreams. Like Freddy Krueger. :ninja:

hahaha maybe. It's even creepier that he was WALKING behind you. "C'mere little boy..:ninja:"

A

Arrowdodger

I swear I had a prophetical dream! It was a few weeks (or months o_O ?) before 911, and I was looking over a beach. The Statue of Liberty was sticking out of the sand, a turban was on the ground, and there was an airplane in the sky.
1) I had/have never watched Planet of the Apes, and didn't even know that there was a part with the SoL
2) ... well, dunno what else to say, but... I'm not kidding! And no one believed me, either T_T

Oh yeah, and I had another wierd dream last night :D! I was playing Halo 2... but I was in it, like virtual reality. And it was a mixture of two levels on multiplayer, the thing that used to be some dudes' mantion, and the conenant ship one. And for some reason, I had to save 2 NPC's, and when I got close enough I noticed that the red dots on my HUD (Heads Up Display) didn't appear next to them until I got closer... typically. But that was the thing, they were green and red dots, not yellow and red... not a big difference, but then things started getting wierd, because the moment I found my PvP oponant, we started practicing Ke Bon Su instead of shooting eachother o_O Maybe I miss Kuk Sool too much... I quit a few weeks ago, so I could work on my grades... right after promotion, too! I got my blue stripe on my yellow belt... *sigh*
Then something happened with Master Chief and an ostridge and Fable and eating pie... but I can't remember it right :( .

C

ChikenChaser001

the weirdest dream i ever had was where a snake was chasing after me. then when i hid underneath of a truck to get away, it was gone. so i started running again to make sure it was gone and i heard the truck driving. i turned around and saw the trucker laying face down, dead, and the snake was driving the truck after me.... then i woke up.

another time i had a dream where a bunch of hobbes from Fable attacked my home, so i killed them with a hatchet. then went house to house killing hobbes for people.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Well all of my dreams are wierd,disturbing, sadistic, and I die in most of them........if you were to have dreams like mine you'd probably commit suicide....no joke.

F

FableFreak

I dreamt the most horrible dream. I was part of an online forum that only talked about a game called "Fable". And I lived in a town that bored me so bad I literally cried. And I had a job washing dishes and prepping for weddings and parties. But wait, something is wrong... Except, it isn't a dream! Its real! Oh no!!!