• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Had any odd dreams lately?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Had any odd dreams lately?

fablefreak1;42962 said:
I dreamt the most horrible dream. I was part of an online forum that only talked about a game called "Fable". And I lived in a town that bored me so bad I literally cried. And I had a job washing dishes and prepping for weddings and parties. But wait, something is wrong... Except, it isn't a dream! Its real! Oh no!!!

:lol: +rep for that comment

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

The extent of memory starts with me going on the school bus with a bunch of books and putting them down on the seat, I asked the bus driver if she could wait because I needed more books to do my homework, I just couldn't carry them all, So she says she'll wait, so I go to try and get off the bus to go back in the school, but the kids keep piling on and getting in my way, eventually the bus driver starts to drive away, she turns the corner onto the main road and I'm like
"you told me I could get my books, please turn around"
so she does, but she drives RIGHT Past the driveway for the school. I'm like "Hello?? you passed the driveway, Just stop and I'll walk home"
She says "okay"
but she doesn't stop, she just keeps driving, so I go to the door and try to jump out, but my hand is attatched/caught to the door, as I try and jump out the door detatches, along with myself. It somehow has more mommentum so it flies someplace else, taking a couple of my fingers with it. So there I am all bruised up, walking down this random dirty road, that's some how in the middle of nowhere, next to some random building. My fingers/hand is just bleeding out, dripping on the ground. And then I collapse on the ground from loss of blood and then I woke up
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :'( :'( :'( o_O o_O o_O

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Thats a pretty random dream Markie, but well explained!

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

yeah i have lots of games dreams wich im always uber pwning especially halo 2 and fable..kinda weird actually i one time i dreamt i was at thebordello house region...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;43199 said:
Thats a pretty random dream Markie, but well explained!

Yeah, dreams are KINDA hard to explain. I'm surprised I explained it so well. ^_^ I know there was more, and it was equally as weird, I just can't remember it. T_T

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;43216 said:
Yeah, dreams are KINDA hard to explain. I'm surprised I explained it so well. ^_^ I know there was more, and it was equally as weird, I just can't remember it. T_T

Yeah got that right, i normally remember for a few hours then forget. Thats even if i remember AT ALL :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;43218 said:
Yeah got that right, i normally remember for a few hours then forget. Thats even if i remember AT ALL :p

Yep, right when I wake up I remember everything and I even tell myself to remember, but not even 10 minutes later I can't remember a thing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;43222 said:
Yep, right when I wake up I remember everything and I even tell myself to remember, but not even 10 minutes later I can't remember a thing.

Yeah same as me really i try to remember, to tell people and try to memerise it but then..... nothing :wacko:

L

Liberator

Don't know if this would really be considered "odd," but I have a lot of dreams that eventually come true. For example, sometimes my dreams provide me with premonitions of people I will come in contact with (even if I had never met them before), conversations I'll have, and activities in which I'll someday participate.

It's actually kind of freaky when one of the above things happens and I think, "Wait, I had a dream about this." I guess you could consider them odd dreams.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and this is just somewhat of a tangent, but there's an old superstition that if you wait until after breakfast to tell someone about a dream you had the night before, it'll likely come true. Like I said, somewhat of a tangent from the topic, but an odd superstition, huh?

V

Vegeta

Dark Drakan;43218 said:

I usually forget right when i wake up :D .

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

im not even tecnoly alive when i get up.. im like an undead solider.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

I dream every single night, no exceptions. I could be black out drunk, and I'd still dream. It always makes me want to go to bed. The cool part is, I have trained myself to control my dreams. If I don't like something that is happening in my dream, I simply change the dream and/or wake myself up.

As a side note, sometimes I have felt very very raw and acute emotions in a dream. Let's see, to date I have felt pure forms of emotion of love, sorrow, awe/terror, and anger. I am still waiting on others.

A

Arrowdodger

PSYCHOPAT;43543 said:
im not even tecnoly alive when i get up.. im like an undead solider.
Second :D
Whenever my baby teeth got loose, I would have dreams about them falling out... only for it to happen 1-5 days later o_O Oh, and when I was four, I got a Jack Russel Terrier called Jelly. (My sister named her, for the record :lol: ) Just last year, when she was pregnant, she was run over by my mom's trailer. *sighs* If she had lasted at least two more weeks, she'dve had her pups :( She was the closest friend I'd ever had, to the point of being one of my closest family memebers. Since she died, I've been having dreams where suddenly Jelly intervines, either just before things get really bad, or she's just there, just to sort of hang out and be pet ^_^ . But the wierd thing is, in all of my dreams, she's the one thing/person that comes in clearest o_O Sometimes, when I can pet her, it's like I can actually feel her. That's happened in a few dreams, like this one time-... but before I digress- she's always come in perfectly clear, and I can sometimes still feel her fur when I wake up ^_^ Oh, and last night, she was there but she looked really old. Her fur was grayer. And she was very cross with me, and I suppose it was because before I went to bed, I yelled at my Doberman, Jamani Popo July Petrovsky the 1st (Yes, I named her :D ).

Devalion;43550 said:
I dream every single night, no exceptions. I could be black out drunk, and I'd still dream. It always makes me want to go to bed. The cool part is, I have trained myself to control my dreams. If I don't like something that is happening in my dream, I simply change the dream and/or wake myself up.

As a side note, sometimes I have felt very very raw and acute emotions in a dream. Let's see, to date I have felt pure forms of emotion of love, sorrow, awe/terror, and anger. I am still waiting on others.
Whenever I have nightmares, I can usualy blink to wake up. That's only when I have control in my dreams, though. Once, I was almost perfectly aware that I was dreaming (for some reason, I was on the steps of a colledge o_O ), so I jumped into the air and flew around for a few seconds ^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I have dreams where my teeth keep falling out - it's one of my biggest fears and I can't even look at someone with a loose tooth or go to a dentist or anything. It's weird coz I've never had any fillings or anything that I've been awake for to be scared of but I've got this uncontrollable fear of all things tooth related. I have to get someone else to take my kid to the dentist.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I've had dreams about my teeth falling out.

I've had dreams about ALOT of things.

can't remember last nights though..I remember it was weird though. :lol:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ever seen/read The Thing? Well, basicly its an alien that can posses anyone by a mere touch keeping the victims personallity intact, leaving no indication he or she is The Thing.

Anyhow, last night I dreamt that I was either a lone, or part of a team, of specilized "The Thing Hunters" out to kill the current host body of The Thing in some god forsaken murky cave.

Can't remember alot of details, but suddenly everyone in my town was The Thing and in disturbingly detail I remember the ways I dispatched of the different people that were The Thing. I especially remember gutting a little kid, in an old playground I used to go to as a wee brat, with several long wooden poles, but he kept on comming towards me, some sort of tentacles reaching out of his wounds trying to touch me to turn me into The Thing. Very gory and disturbing.

I often dream The Thing - themed dreams, about the people around me suddenly turning into an unseen and unknown enemy...I don't know why. This isn't the first of those dreams I've had.

I have no idea where I got the "inspiration" or whatever influenced me to start dreaming about The Thing. I've never watched any of the movies, or played the game...

D

Darkwings

i had this really scary dream once and it was after i had watched the ring...I can't remember what i was doing, but i was in this huge house and this lady took us to our rooms and then i kept hearing things....so i went to investigate ...i found a well in the middle and the girl was coming out from it...all of a sudden i was in a library and i was on the way top of the shelves...the girl was chasing me AND then i woke up it freaked me out for a while
...chills...o_O

C

ChikenChaser001

I had a dream once where I woke up and went into the kitchen and my brother had his cat on the counter, and he was teasing it with a peace of meat. then when i went outside into the back yard, a bunch of spiders cornered me and a squid monster ran out of my house. i stepped on it's tentacle and then i woke up.

that morning when i woke up, i went to the kitchen, my brother had his cat on the counter and was teasing it with a peace of meat (this is the next morning, i swear it's true). but unfortunately, no squid monster.

D

Darg

I once had a dream that the world had ended. My hometown, the crappiest place in all of Wyoming (I still like it despite that) was burning with a blood-red flame everywhere. The sky was a freaky crimson and it swirled around in bizzare patterns. It's the kind of thing where you can literally smell the death and the flames and feel them around you. In the center of town, on some odd building I couldn't recognize, a dark, sickly green plant/vine was growing over its edges and sucking it into the ground slowly. I woke up then, but the night after, I had the same dream, although let's just say things got worse a bit. Out of this bizzare vine thing rose this freakish massive eyeball, red like the flames with an aura of evil (well duh- you know it's going to be evil in a nightmare!). It reminded me of Sauron's eye off of LOTR. Wherever it stared, there was death. Something in my mind told me it knew what I was thinking, and so I've taken to calling it the "all-seeing eye" of my dreams. The last that I remember was that I was ducking behind a car for cover and its gaze tore through the car and sent me flying down the street. I died in my dream and awoke. But it was then that I realized what the unrecognizable building was in my dream: it was my father's business building. This definetely has some symbolism, but what it is freaks me out to think of it. This dream was so freakin' vivid, but I can't exactly describe everything that happened in it. It still freaks me out.

D

Dekatt

...my dreams are... weird, to say the least. Not quite sure if I should talk about them. >_>;;