• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Had any odd dreams lately?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Had any odd dreams lately?

I had a dream once that I could move things with my mind. I started out by moving small things like tennis balls and paper then moved on to larger objects like cars and things like that. After a while I was using my telekinesis to work on smaller more intricate tasks like fixing and building computers and carving wood. I continued to refine what I could do on a smaller and smaller scale. I was even building ultra powerful micro chips. I refined this even further till I could manipulate molecules and atoms and manifest almost anything I wanted. What did I make with this awesome ability? A pocket knife :lol: a simple little pocket knife.

I have some pretty intracate dreams

D

dark_hart

I had this dream in fable that I was my char [[full evil]] n everyone was afraid of me, I was in oakvale n everyone kept running from me even my gf n dad n it made me mad cuz after a while I knew It was a dream n I couldn't wake up so I had to sleep for another hour knowing im dreaming when everyone is yelling n running from me

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I used to have those horrible dreams where everyone you love is looking for you and you are stuck in a picture frame or you're right in front of them and you're yelling and waving your arms but they can't see you or hear you and just keep looking...

I also hate those dreams where you step off a cliff or you fall and then you jolt awake with the falling sensation still in you...feels so weird...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;44086 said:
...I also hate those dreams where you step off a cliff or you fall and then you jolt awake with the falling sensation still in you...feels so weird...

I like those dreams. Or you dream that you're some place else and before you open your eyes you're not sure where you are.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I wouldn't mind it so much if I didn't wake up feeling sick afterwards :sick:

I really don't like feeling disorientated - makes me a mad person. Steve knows to keep well away from me if I get woken up in a hurry :lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

My wife is the same way. She could get sea sick in a kiddie pool :(

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Not to mock the afflicted but that did make me laugh. :lol:

It definitely got worse after having the kid...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;44086 said:
I also hate those dreams where you step off a cliff or you fall and then you jolt awake with the falling sensation still in you...feels so weird...

I hate those to, becuase if i fall out of bed its a drop onto a beer fridge and computer chair for me!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;44086 said:
Dark Drakan;44118 said:
I hate those to, becuase if i fall out of bed its a drop onto a beer fridge and computer chair for me!

Hahah I do that all the time. I haven't done it so much recently but I def know what you're talking about. My stomach even makes that feeling like when I go over a bump on the road too fast in a car. butterflies?? :lol:o_O

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, butterflies - and that horrible feeling I got when I went on Colossus and Detonator for the first time at Thorpe Park...my hands didn't feel like they could grip properly and apparently I was yelling "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!" at the top of my voice. Kinda embarrassing when the person next to me was 9 and had been on four times already...

L

Liberator

I'm kind of the same way about falling dreams. On the other hand, I kind of like the "floating" sensation I get before I feel like I landed hard on something.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;44281 said:
Yeah, butterflies - and that horrible feeling I got when I went on Colossus and Detonator for the first time at Thorpe Park...my hands didn't feel like they could grip properly and apparently I was yelling "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!" at the top of my voice. Kinda embarrassing when the person next to me was 9 and had been on four times already...

That's a roit Z

I had a dream last knight that I was in a real version of lookout point. I was a beautiful day. I was sitting on the steps of the boasting platform waiting for the demon door to open so I could start my quest.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

seriousley this thread is weird 0_o

D

Darg

Dreams are weird, life is weird, so why not this thread? :D

D

Darkwings

I had this dream once where i was in this exotic forest and i was on top of this huge tree...this may sound strange but i could talk to the tree...anyway it told me to jump and she said...yes i said she...that if i jumped all my dreams would come true, but if i didn't and wanted to stay with her forever and be sfae...so i turned and said "i want to sore!" and i jumped all of a sudden i had these exotic birds all over me whipering little compliments or little secrets...then there was this phoenix and it said WAKE UP! i found out a few moments later that it was my sister yelleing at me to wake up.. well for the most part it was the best dream i've ever had.^_^

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Cool dream

D

Darkwings

sorry about all the spelling mistakes on that last reply i kinda did it in a hurry.:lol:

A

Arrowdodger

Maria and I were talking about that last period :lol:
I had a dream alot like that one, but the moment it started I was already falling. It was sorta wierd... I was way up above my dad's house, falling, but... I was surrounded by birds o_O . They were all holding onto my clothes and my hands to keep me from falling; there were all sorts of 'em! Exotic to the stuff I see in my back yard. And there was this little tiny one on my chest, and I reached over to pick it up- then I woke up holding a little fold of my blanket :lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Darkwings;44420 said:
sorry about all the spelling mistakes on that last reply i kinda did it in a hurry.:lol:
That's why I love edit

I had a dream once that I was eating potato chips and woke up to find my little brother peeling apart records that made the same sound. I have had many dreams that used the alarm as part of the dream to trick me into staying asleep. Tricky Tricky brain :ninja: