• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Had any odd dreams lately?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Had any odd dreams lately?

Last night I had one of the greatest dreams I've ever dreamt. There is this girl I liked when I was a kid, but then we got placed in different classes(Like class 1A and 1B) and then after that we went to different... well, I don't know the English word, but it comes after grade school.

I've seen her a few times, turns out her school is really close to mine, so we meet on the bus at times.

So, back to the dream. Basicly, there was nothing but her and me, we held eachother tight and were walking on the sidewalk of a big mall we've got in town and I felt like I loved her and she loved me, this wierd and extremely strong feeling of love, but not unpleasant. And this kept on, until we were just walking into... nothingless, for the entire dream.

When I woke up I was like "Damn, it was just a dream..." Then I went "Damn! It was a dream, why did I have to wake up!?" aswell half a second later...

One can hope though that it was some sort of deja vuish thingy, eh?:wub:

I

ILOVENARUTO

Last night I had one of those dreams where you're just walking then something happens. But it's like I'm watching a moive not really doing it. So I'm waking on a lake (I really mean 'walking on the lake') then this red blob appears in front of me. It jumps for me but then I fall in the water. Then a mew appears in front of me. Then I'm in a giant tree with lots of bubbles. Then a giant scream sounds (it was really my alarm clock). I wake up and see my brother and scream a kick him.

F

FableFreak

Tsuyu;82735 said:
well, I don't know the English word, but it comes after grade school.

I believe the word you are looking for is Junior High School, Secondary School, or Middle School. They all mean the same thing.

H

Hexadecimal

FableFreak;88858 said:
I believe the word you are looking for is Junior High School, Secondary School, or Middle School. They all mean the same thing.

... not everywhere... here, secondary school is high school... which is very different from junior high school...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Ugh... now my brain hurts.:wacko:

F

FableFreak

Okay...

Junior High or Middle School, take your pick.

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score

The most recent dream I had included me walking into nothing -> car ( or something huge, I don't know what it was ) hits me -> I wake up.

>_>

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I guess taking out a Yakuza boss in a mano-o-mano pistol duel could be called "odd". Was rather scary actually, we stood infront of each other and whipped out our guns at the same time. I hit him dead in the forehead, but he hit me... somewhere. I remember holding my neck and "passing out" in the dream as various people leaned over me saying stuff like "Keep pressing here!" and "Oh crap, the lugular!".

Just as it faded out as I "passed out" in the dream, I woke up. Pretty messed up, but that's what too much Crackdown does to you.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I had a dream the other day that people were chasing me and wanted to kill me and I could turn into any structure of wood (A tree, a sign post) it was weird. o_O

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;89059 said:
I had a dream the other day that people were chasing me and wanted to kill me and I could turn into any structure of wood (A tree, a sign post) it was weird. o_O

OMG, liek a nymph or dryad!!1one

;)

J

Jester.

I had a dream that a good friend of mine went to go live back in conetticet (like my spelling dont ya?) And a group of friends and I wanted him to stay but he couldnt so we all ended up moving with him in a giant tour bus..(Alot of his friends from "c-town" act obessive about him..and they happen to be Girls) So when the Tour bus that we were some how travling in opened we were bum rushed by what seemed like Legions of girls from his old town....It was wierd... and to top it off there was a lemonade stand near buy and I went to get some..for which purpose eludes me..I end up getting lost and waking up, thinking "what the hell.."

this was about 3 days ago.

W

Whatever..

I had a dream, that i like. Did make my first "Real" hug on a girl.. 2 days later. I did a "Real" hug.. And i had only meet her 1 time before, in some seconds. That was so cool.. Lol! :)

I like hugs.. And her<3

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

for the past 6 weeks (im serious here) ive had a dream im a black-ops commando for a unnamed nation fighting terrorists and i have to hack there systems with a code (which actually launch codes for the nuke that starts WW3) and then a year later i blow up a building filled with "hostiles" when its really my freinds, and then (in the past 3 dreams) i get burned alive by a other black-op team to cover it up... mega weird/creepy/evil/depressing (which most of my dreams are)