• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo 4 *(Of the trilogy) Confirmed

Reaction score
I'll probably get it but I know for a fact it will probably leave me confused, I've played every major halo game and still can't understand the story at all.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
^Very symbolic. Humanity and her colonies would not join the covenant the galaxie's U.N or like the roman empire. They team up with another rebellious race the Elites after both realizing the covenant is false and all it got was technology from the forerunners the ancestors of humanity. The covenant try to activate their Halos to jumpstart them on the great journey thinking it will give them spiritual evolution and bring them to the promised land back to the forerunner "Gods". By doing this they release the Flood a parisitical species controlled by the gravemind similar to the Borg from startrek.The gravemind trys to rape cortana in Halo 3 because she downloaded the Forerunner knowledge in Halo 1 and outlived her necessity to become more of an oracle for the Chief. Humanity fights the covenant to stop the Halos from bieng activated and destroying all life and after finally defeating them activate a Halo ring anyways to destroy the flood.

So after Halo 3 the covenant is disbanded and bieng punished, humanity can finally rebuild and the gravemind is destroyed essentially destroying the flood like cutting the head off a lion.

So much was going on in the galaxy and you only saw it from the Chief so I agree. Halo 3 ended everything perfectly left no undone ties and the chief lost in space a perfect closure.

I think that's why Halo 4 will be good its my assumption that they will divulge more of the universe like the forerunners and such. With all conflict out of the way I'm hoping they don't introduce a new threat and instead reveal humanities destiny with the forerunners.

The whole deal of the new trilogy is supposed to be Chief finding out his true destiny, and him being a demigod warrior hellbent and designed for nothing but war this should be good.

Azer249

Reaction score
There is also going to be a halo anniversary game out before halo 4. I am a big reach fan though :)
You are a big reach fan <3 You got live? we totally need to play halo, its all ive been playing for god knows how long, im like nearly brigadier now and i have all the old and new Chevos' :D

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
Im not that high a rank lol and yeah im on xbl add me if you like my gt is JesiikaLeah I wont be on until Sunday though im a busy bee lol :)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Theory: the arbitor is really his master chiefs father and subsequently cuts off his hand. despite blowing up the last set of halo rings, the covenant have set out to build more so it's up to luke skywalker and the rebels to do away with it again..... wait... i uh... i need a distraction.

CLERKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGOVbXF7Iog