• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo Reach Thread

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
This is a thread for all things relating to Halo Reach.
You can post your rank, opinions and thoughts on the game/ranking system, and advertise any gamemodes maps, films or screenshots you made.

So I guess I will start it off;
I am a Major grade 2, the ranking system is much better than halo 3, but it takes wayyy to long to rank up. The points required are ridiculous. I am much better at making maps than I am halo, but that is the main reason I bought it. I am working on making 4 temples of the four different elements. I dont have them on my file share, but if you wan to see the water temple, message my gamertag. The earth temple is almost done, I might finish it later tonight.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
done and done and done

this being a duplicate thread in all ways but one... well...
i'm a warrant officer grade 3

Azer249

Reaction score
Lieutenant Grade 2 :)
And 1000/1000

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score
well im major grade 2 with 760 gamerscore i think, im missing three achievements: the one for completing legendary, one for legendary on your own and one tht requires the rank of lt colenal

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Warrant Officer Grade 1
35/49 (495/1000G)

With the help of Azer of course.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
hey is there anything i could giv you a hand with achievement-wise?
I guess that'd be appreciated yes. However, my gold subscription ended a while ago and will renew to gold on the 29th, so it'll have to wait a tad, I guess.

The achievements that are remaining still are mainly ones such as advancing a commendation to silver state, doing campaign on Legendary, and some other load. Some are tough, though some can be achieved solo, as far as I know.

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score
I guess that'd be appreciated yes. However, my gold subscription ended a while ago and will renew to gold on the 29th, so it'll have to wait a tad, I guess.

The achievements that are remaining still are mainly ones such as advancing a commendation to silver state, doing campaign on Legendary, and some other load. Some are tough, though some can be achieved solo, as far as I know.

yeahh some are actually suprisingly easy, ill give you an add then see what achivements you are missing and give you tips either in a message or on this page

EDIT: whats your gamertag?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
My gamertag is 'DataHero', excluding apostrophes.

I won't be online this night, so accepting your invitation will be a bit later. Probably tomorrow evening or so.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
ahh fair enough, do you know when the level cap goes up?

The cap gets lifted when 117 million daily and weekly challenges have been completed world wide. There is a meter on bungies website that shows this progress, its about halfway there right now.