• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has anyone noticed if your fable 2 save affects anything other than hero's gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
If thats the case what if you took the sex change potion? Does the import recognise the save file's original choice of gender(in your childhood), or your last save when you took the potion?

Reaction score
If thats the case what if you took the sex change potion? Does the import recognise the save file's original choice of gender(in your childhood), or your last save when you took the potion?
No clue

Langston

Reaction score
I know it records if you saved sam and max. I played on my buddies game and their mom didn't metion the trouble they got into at the start, and when i played it on mine she mentioned all the times my hero saved them.

Reaction score
I know it records if you saved sam and max. I played on my buddies game and their mom didn't metion the trouble they got into at the start, and when i played it on mine she mentioned all the times my hero saved them.
Ya she mentioned it on mine. by the way while we are on the subject of max and sam. that huge castle (the whole area) that that mission takes place were your chasing him, thats one place bputs bowerstone to shame. that my friend is a Fu**in fortress

Mastperf

Reaction score
Ya she mentioned it on mine. by the way while we are on the subject of max and sam. that huge castle (the whole area) that that mission takes place were your chasing him, thats one place bputs bowerstone to shame. that my friend is a Fu**in fortress
That mission glitched out on me and ruined my game.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
well, ben finn was using the wreckager in my game?
i though that might of been an import, since my fable 2 character last used the wreckager.
and since the wreckager is a slightly canon weapon. i dont know how ben finn could obtain it.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
I haven't noticed anything. :/
Even though my character was slightly evil they still speak about him like a great leader, even though he'd have been a bigger tyrant than Logan.

SetWaypoint

Reaction score
Can only speak for my own game, but yes, it reads the latest save file, not your original gender selected. I played through all of Fable 2 as a male, drank the sex change potion at the end for ****s and giggles, and now in Fable 3 it keeps referring to my awesome hero mother.

Reaction score
That mission glitched out on me and ruined my game.
How did it glitch out, and my copy doesn't have a single bug or single glitch, nothing, well i havent seen anything and it hasn't froze or nothing.
You pick ur heroes gender when u start. All f2 auto imort does is provide back story on ur parents
Exacly, it just decides how people talk about your F2 hero.
well, ben finn was using the wreckager in my game?
i though that might of been an import, since my fable 2 character last used the wreckager.
and since the wreckager is a slightly canon weapon. i dont know how ben finn could obtain it.
I dunno what the wreckager looks like, but Ben Finn on mine has a cutlass lookin weapon, is that the wreckager?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
How did it glitch out, and my copy doesn't have a single bug or single glitch, nothing, well i havent seen anything and it hasn't froze or nothing.

Exacly, it just decides how people talk about your F2 hero.

I dunno what the wreckager looks like, but Ben Finn on mine has a cutlass lookin weapon, is that the wreckager?
its a gold cutlass, but like a gold web with a blue gem.
which is supposed to be the pirate dreads wep i think. who owns the archons time device or something

Reaction score
its a gold cutlass, but like a gold web with a blue gem.
which is supposed to be the pirate dreads wep i think. who owns the archons time device or something

I dont thinnk it was that, cuz i dont remember exacly what it looks like, but its a cutlass like weapon with a gold handle

Mastperf

Reaction score
I got to the part with the book behind the force field but it would never drop the field to get the book. I played it again on my other character but was able to get all of the cut-scenes with Sam and Max and the field dropping to work.

bestranma

Reaction score
a creepy thing happened one of the last things i did on f2 was kill a begger on the bowerstone bridge now i run into a begger in the same spot and he mentions his grandfather was killed by the f2 hero of mine the rest of the people just said how great i was

Reaction score
I got to the part with the book behind the force field but it would never drop the field to get the book. I played it again on my other character but was able to get all of the cut-scenes with Sam and Max and the field dropping to work.
Thats sucks, did u have to start a new game

Status
Not open for further replies.