• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has there ever been a game you could never beat?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I loved the entire cast of FFXIII. Even Hope, once he got over himself.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I loved the entire cast of FFXIII. Even Hope, once he got over himself.

Even Snow?

I didn't mind Sazh, Fang, and to some extent.. Vanille, but everyone else just started grinding my gears.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Gauntlet.

Gauntlet_screenshot.png

Hardest game ever made, Period.

602582boxart_160w.jpg

Oh how i despise the last boss.. God damn his shotgun, I swear he was one of the most frustrating bosses in the world. Now i want to play tarzan.

Woah flashback! That was one awesome game, I managed to complete it though.

Soul Reaver 2
Knights of the Old Republic

>.>

I'd agree with soul reaver 2, but Kotor was pretty easy for me except the last boss first time round anyway I played it last year to try and complete it and ended up doing it twice for both endings.

Azer249

Reaction score
Gauntlet.

Gauntlet_screenshot.png

Hardest game ever made, Period.

Woah flashback! That was one awesome game, I managed to complete it though.

I'd agree with soul reaver 2, but Kotor was pretty easy for me except the last boss first time round anyway I played it last year to try and complete it and ended up doing it twice for both endings.

Tarzan was one awsome game. Spent so many hours on it. I think my dad killed the last boss for me, i was so young probably like 6.
Also another game i found hard to beat.. is....

Jack and daxter 3 <3

i did it eventually but the last boss was so frustrating. Ill remeber that christmas well. :)

Oh and toy story 2 the zurg level on that was so so anoyying, was an amazing game. Shame games these days related to movies aint half as good as they used to be.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I can't really be the only one who is haunted by that TMNT NES game...?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I can't really be the only one who is haunted by that TMNT NES game...?

Oh god, I had forgotten. And now I remember how unbeatable Ghostbusters on the NES was too.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Jack and daxter 3 <3

i did it eventually but the last boss was so frustrating. Ill remeber that christmas well. :)

I had more trouble with the Jak 2 boss than Jak 3 boss. And I rock at Jak X. Seriously. connected my PS2 to the internet and got first place in every race, every single time...:devil:

Azer249

Reaction score
I had more trouble with the Jak 2 boss than Jak 3 boss. And I rock at Jak X. Seriously. connected my PS2 to the internet and got first place in every race, every single time...:devil:
Jack x! oh i used to love that game.

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages was confusing and made me feel sad.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
From sheer difficulty? I never beat a few NES games, but that was so long ago my memory is vague. I have had Halo: Reach since the day it came out, I only just beat the campaign last month due to Bungie's careless destruction of their own canon. I bought FFXIII last June and am still working on it, not because it isn't fun, but I can only play it in spurts. But now that the sequel is coming out soon I am revving up on it. I have yet to beat Twilight Princess because someone broke my Wii. Other than those three, every modern game I have bought or rented I have beat.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Kid Chameleon for the Sega Genesis.
I always got so far till the rain level that turned into ice, could never get past it.
It's ironic because it came out the year I was born and was one of my most cherished childhood games.

I still think its one of the funnest games EVER.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Frogger.

No lie. I CANNOT beat Frogger on the XBL Arcade. I think the highest I've gotten to is Level Four. It's ridiculously hard to beat...

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Frogger.

No lie. I CANNOT beat Frogger on the XBL Arcade. I think the highest I've gotten to is Level Four. It's ridiculously hard to beat...

It's times like these that George Costanza is your greatest ally.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Heart of China, Shadowgate, Portal, Braid, Trials HD, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia, Sonic the Hedgehog, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine...I could go on. The list is pretty much endless for as long as video games exist. Yes, I am that crap.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Heart of China, Shadowgate, Portal, Braid, Trials HD, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia, Sonic the Hedgehog, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine...I could go on. The list is pretty much endless for as long as video games exist. Yes, I am that crap.

I used to be the same, always did games on easy mode and even then used cheats to complete it. It was only upo until I played gears of war 1that I learned to take on difficulty levels in games, so since then I've been fairly good at beating games with higher difficulty ratings. I swear the last time I played GOW1 on insane made nearly choke, I must of been playing it alot because I blew through the entire game as if I was playing noughts & crosses with a blind man, I still to this day don't know what was up with me through that playthrough I was like scared of myself and what not.

Still can't be Gauntlet though! :(

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
It's why I hate playing games with Steve - he forces me to play them on the hardest available difficulty first without any easing into the game in question. So if you ever see I've completed something on the top difficulty level, it's not been out of choice. Really disappoints some people when they think I can actually play a game when all I've been doing is hiding whilst Steve gets shot.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
It's why I hate playing games with Steve - he forces me to play them on the hardest available difficulty first without any easing into the game in question. So if you ever see I've completed something on the top difficulty level, it's not been out of choice. Really disappoints some people when they think I can actually play a game when all I've been doing is hiding whilst Steve gets shot.
well, the planet did get blown up from us playing through... i wonder who's fault that was =]

and for the record you make a fantastic respawn point.

i seem to recall....