• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have lots of gold...need weapons and clothes for achievements!

Jackie

Life Starts Now
Reaction score
Okay, so I need the Weapons achievement.

These are the weapons I have:

Melee
Scythe's Warhammer
Lunarium Pounder*
The Bloodstone Bludgeon
Thunderblade
Hero Hammer
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King*
Trollblight*
Avo's Lamentation
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Beadle's Cutlass
Souldrinker
Hero's Sword (Idk if that's it's real name....I renamed it so yeah, lol.)
The Love Sword*
The Casanova*
Mr. Stabby*
The Merchant's Bodyguard
Slimquick
Mallett's Mallet
Aurora's Shield
The Splade

Ranged
Chickenbane
The Equaliser
Gusket's Musket
Gnomewrecker
The Barnnumificator*
The Hero's Companion*
Facemelter*
Swift Irregular*
Desert Fury*
Hero Rifle
Mirian's Mutilator*
Hero Pistol
Dragonstomper .48
Ol' Malice
Holy Vengeance
Reaver Industries Perforator

Arkwright's Flintlock
A star denotes ones that are on my shops, I'd be happy to buy one for whoever needs one, but I'd like something in return. Once I get the achievement, I'm probably just going to give these away (except Chickenbane and Scythe's Warhammer, those are my primary weapons.) If when I get the achievement, you want your weapon back, I can keep a list of who traded what and you can have it back at no charge. :D

I also need the kid achievement, as well as earn 1000 gold in another hero's world, so if you ca help with those, that would be great. My character is female. Also, if someone wants to double team the for mortar game to get the 2000 score achievement, I need that as well. :)

My gamertag is shadowbreakdown. I'll reply as soon as I can, feel free to message me on xbox live or reply here. :)

What I need:
The Swinging Sword
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack's Hammer
Sorrow's Fist
Tanner's Glory
The Tenderizer
The TYPO
Bloodcraver
Briar's Blaster
The Ice Maiden
Tee Killer Shooter
Defender of the Faith
The Sandgoose
The Shrieking Pilgrim
Simmon's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice

AdrianJacek

Reaction score
Oh, goodie! Let's get married and have kids! I'm also missing those two achievements.
I do have 2 saved games right now so I will gladly give you the king outfit and the male masquerade suit. Though there IS one moment doring the storyline where you can buy it in a store - right before the actual Masquerade Quest. As for Chef's Hat... do you have the Understone DLC? It's in one of the houses. I do have the add-on so I can get it for you.
Say... would you be missing Queen's outfit after getting the achievement? :p
Also - where's your Bonesmasher? It's one of few weapons that always appear in the same spot that's hard to miss. You can also get the Tenderiser in the Dark Sanctum.
I'll contact you as soon as I'll have some free time. Feel free to look for other volunteers though, I can't promise anything.

Jackie

Life Starts Now
Reaction score
I actually got the male outfits, now I need the top, mask, and hat for the woman's masquerade outfit (how did I sell those? lol) and the Chef's hat. And I've obviously already made it past the masquerade part. :p I don't have the Understone DLC, but I did marry one of my chef's in the castle, so maybe I'll get it as a gift from him. :) if I could get the outfit back, I'd love to lend it to you. :) Although it's part of my main outfit, so I do want it back sometime. I didn't do the dark sanctum stuff yet because I was all good, so I was gonna do that as the last thing I did. :)

Jackie

Life Starts Now
Reaction score
Okay guys. I've gotten all the achievements I need, except make 1000 gold in another heroes world, (which I'm working on) and the weapons achievement.