• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

having a baby with your wife on fable 3?? i dont want to just hear like 4 sounds an a black screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Don't get so hot and bothered about it
SEXPUN!!

But seriously. I don't really care if Lionhead remove the black screen or not. I agree with gunslinger. However, I would easily keep the black screen if I could drag my child to a factory for some hard labour. With my evil character ofcourse.

Reaction score
oh dont get me wrong i like the sounds the game makes, laughably and for ... other reasons and if they expand on that im all ears for it just saying though it'd be tough cause of what happend to mass effect they got there rear ends tanned
o ya i feel ya
but the idea turned into
it just needs to ad a lil more words or smoething during the black screen
but
i was sayin earlier
it'd be cool if like
my first son on the game was prince obviously cuz im king
then he would have a couple quest of like training him to lead
as in military wize
for the war or something like that

but this only happens if he can become teenager

which i doubt he can

get me?

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
o ya i feel ya
but the idea turned into
it just needs to ad a lil more words or smoething during the black screen
but
i was sayin earlier
it'd be cool if like
my first son on the game was prince obviously cuz im king
then he would have a couple quest of like training him to lead
as in military wize
for the war or something like that

but this only happens if he can become teenager

which i doubt he can

get me?

well i saw the enitre concept art for the game and i can confirm there are hookers in the game like the last one but in what condition.... ill leave that up to you...

Reaction score
well i saw the enitre concept art for the game and i can confirm there are hookers in the game like the last one but in what condition.... ill leave that up to you...
hahahah were di hookers come from? that was random

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
That's the second most stupid request I've read around here. First being the guy's who wanted to kill children.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
First being the guy's who wanted to kill children.

If you're talking about me... I never said I wanted to kill my children I said I would like the opportunity, as an evil guy, to drag children and adults alike to factory's to have them work there.

Reaction score
You can thank Faux News for that.
ya i kno

which they have no buisness even near mass effect
That's the second most stupid request I've read around here. First being the guy's who wanted to kill children.
i assume your talkin about this thread

well get ya facts straight first
were not asking for anything or 'requesting'
we were talkin about possibility

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Hell, medusa statues in the caves of fable2 have their chesticles exposed, why not characters. The game is rated M afterall. And I want to kill children (in game of course) I'll gladly accept that title.

Reaction score
Hell, medusa statues in the caves have their chesticles exposed, why not characters. The game is rated M afterall. And I want to kill children (in game of course) I'll gladly accept that title.

actually i agree
and havnt thought about it that way

somebody said the rules of this forum are for all ages
why would it be if its rated M
and there is nothing for it to be rated M
maby T is proper
i say they step it up a little

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Because all the good games are rated M.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
You should see the modding requests that show up on the modding forums and at the Lionhead site. There was a guy who wanted to eat babies.

YEEESSSSS!!! I am Mr Evil Fable Character, AND I EAT BABIES!!!! I want that.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I wanted to make the "eat babies" Mod for Fable (I found it is an interesting idea), however if I would do that then they would mark me with a mark of shame.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
If I understand you're utterly poor grammar and lack of punctuation, then why not just have some cutscenes AFTERWARDS? Not during the sex, after it.
Like the beginning of Assassins Creed 2, where Ezio is born.
Have you holding up your baby Lion King style. Only for the first boy and first daughter, though.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I wanted to make the "eat babies" Mod for Fable (I found it is an interesting idea), however if I would do that then they would mark me with a mark of shame.

It would be pretty impressive, actually. We can eat crunchy chicks, why not babies? We could set up KFB [Kentucky--Well, you get the idea.]

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
It would be pretty impressive, actually. We can eat crunchy chicks, why not babies? We could set up KFB [Kentucky--Well, you get the idea.]
Well, my main idea was to take the children's model and possibly convert it for the usage of an item (of course, with the textures too) And then make it a food. Another idea, was to take the Hero Doll and retexture it to two varients Male and Female children and make them two separate items, and then these items would be food, based on Chrunchy Chicks.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Well, my main idea was to take the children's model and possibly convert it for the usage of an item (of course, with the textures too) And then make it a food. Another idea, was to take the Hero Doll and retexture it to two varients Male and Female children and make them two separate items, and then these items would be food, based on Chrunchy Chicks.

Save this idea for Fable 3. If we ever get to be able to mod it, this will be incredibly popular.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
This has never been an issue before. it doesnt affect gameplay or the plot. drop it.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Who you calling degenerate? I prefer sociopathic, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.