• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello \o

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score
Emm....hi \o
I know nobody remembers me, but I thought I'd jump in here and say hello anyway.
I joined in *looks at this date* HOLLY COW, in 2009! I joined when I was an immature teen, so that's why my username is stupid as it is.
Not sure who from the old crew is still around.
Is JohnDoe still active here? I'd be surprised if so. If he is, I'd like to say hi. I still remember his 1st reply in my thread about an old pan. Ah, memories.
Yeah...that's pretty much it....cheers peps \o

Edit: just checked the "members online"...this place is dead, huh?

Last edited:

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Greetings.

About John Doe... According to prophecy, he should soon enough be showing up again (Don't ask how I do know this, seriously). This place is kinda dead, but that's because Fable Anniversary didn't generate as much interest we had hoped, but perhaps with the PC release and Fable Legends things will pick up.

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score
Really sad to hear that about the community :( It was a fun place the last I remember.
If you do see JohnDoe online, please tell him I was looking for him :) Thank you \o

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
If you do see JohnDoe online, please tell him I was looking for him :) Thank you \o
I am not his secretary, am afraid. Plus, chances are he will stumble on this thread, eventually. You can also try your luck by sending him a PM.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hi & welcome, people are still around just not many actually post. JohnDoe hasn't been around much but he stops by from time to time. The mod scene is picking back up now so many of them may return.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Hello there and welcome. Hailing from 2008 here and also stopping by once in a while, hoping for a new quality Fable release and buddy Scott (Gikoku) to finally return.

Hope you'll stick around and have fun.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Without people posting a community is nothing so if people stop by, come say hello to other members who have also stopped by and dont be shy. ^_^

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I think Dark Drakan is going insane. He finally lost all his marbles. All that alcohol on the long term made the chicken kick the bucket.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I think Dark Drakan is going insane. He finally lost all his marbles. All that alcohol on the long term made the chicken kick the bucket.

Always been a touch insane though I dont drink very often any more (maybe that has contributed to it). :lol:

Though as much as I enjoy our conversations it would be nice to converse with others on here again too rather than it being a back and forward between us in threads, im sure you will agree.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Though as much as I enjoy our conversations it would be nice to converse with others on here again too rather than it being a back and forward between us in threads, im sure you will agree.
I suppose I could contribute to attaining that feeling once more. =)

Ever since I joined I loved this place; it hasn't changed. Personally, I felt my life activities kept me way too occupied – especially approaching the graduation. Now that that's over with, I can focus more on community-stuff again.
Let's just hope the same goes for the others and perhaps new people too, considering there's going to be a new Fable release.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I suppose I could contribute to attaining that feeling once more. =)

Ever since I joined I loved this place; it hasn't changed. Personally, I felt my life activities kept me way too occupied – especially approaching the graduation. Now that that's over with, I can focus more on community-stuff again.
Let's just hope the same goes for the others and perhaps new people too, considering there's going to be a new Fable release.

More members will return and look forward to getting some general gaming conversations going again.