• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello! One and all.

Avagantimous

The eater of nipples.
Reaction score
Hey there! I am new to Fable Community Forums. I don't exactly plan on making a massive entry so I'll keep it short and to the point. I'm a Fable fan (obviously) and I love the Fable series. Excluding the pubgames that are being sold sepeartely. I never managed to get the hang of playing those damned things. I remember playing Fable 5 years ago or something crazy like that. I also played The Lost Chapters, complated it over 5 times so I can see what endings I would get. My age is super-secretive so don't ask. ;) As for my username and such; it's a horrible joke. Right well, one thing I like: People who don't ramble for nothing. And one thing I do not like: People who waste my time. I visit Youtube almost daily and the two top channels I view are: Cr1t1kal and Foamy The Squirrel. Also known as, "Narutacilly Yours." My PC has no sound card in it. Thank god for Xbox and iPod. Also I like to state that I love the look of the Forums and I hope I'll be sticking around. :)

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
You're far too formal.. But we can work on that.

But welcome anywho!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a little formality. Where's your tux, Scarecrow?

Welcome Avasomething!

Fine.. Ill see what I can pull off

fan10-002.jpg

Avagantimous

The eater of nipples.
Reaction score
Actually, I was expecting Slenderman to appear somewhere...
images

Where's Wollie? :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums, no wonder you dont have an avatar to go with the name if you go around eating nipples.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
...are you high?

I like nipples.

Welcome to the forums!