• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello!

JFitzgerald

Lionheart
Reaction score
I'll be honest, ive been away from the forums for a while, and when i went back to lionheads website, i realised the forums arent there anymore! So i searched a bit, and here i am! Im pretty much what you would expect from a Fable fan i suppose, i love Fable:TLC more than any other gameeee... Oh and i still hold the dream in my head that one day Lionhead will wake up and just crack out another top notch Fable, with good old fashioned heroes and monsters, and my hero actually being able to use will!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome traveller to a Fable forum where the majority of members would tear their own arm off before playing another Fable game. Irony is a beautiful thing isn't it?

JFitzgerald

Lionheart
Reaction score
Just like Fable used to be before it began its dark descent into hell

Cain

Reaction score
Welcome to Project Ego. Feel free to discuss the games in the pratically dead sub-forums where barely anybody replies anymore. Enjoy your stay here.

JFitzgerald

Lionheart
Reaction score
Oh Brilliant, thats cool.. ill just talk to myself on all the threads!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. ^_^

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to PEGO.

Now stay away from my lego..... or else.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome traveller to a Fable forum where the majority of members would tear their own arm off before playing another Fable game. Irony is a beautiful thing isn't it?
What is this Fable game everyone speaks of? I thought this was a Justin Timberlake fan forum.

Anyway, welcome!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
There are two, at a stretch maybe three, Fable fans left here which includes myself. The rest of this lot are just filthy pikey layabouts who sponge off our bandwidth and occasionally sexually harass other people for lulz.

You can join either camp or, like me, sit happily in both. I'd recommend Gikoku for easy pickings on the harassment side of things and, if you like it a little more hardcore, Tsuyu will give you the ride of your life. Whether you like it or not.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
If you're a schizophrenic you should fit right in. We're an interesting bunch alright...